My jock roomate pt3

You look so fucking slutty with your mouth full of my cock".

Jesus.

When the hell did that happen?

The shiver that went down my spine as he spewed those filthy, nasty words almost paralyzed me, as well as the violent clenching my hole was doing between my supple ass cheeks.

I was starting to feel a deep itch, no, a hunger, start from deep inside me, and the non stop spasming of my tiny little pucker was proof that I wasn't imagining this itch.

"GLOB-on, J-J-on!" was the whole extent of my weak protest as he pushed my head so far down his huge cock that my nose was pressed against his trimmed, soft pubes. His boy scent was wonderful.

"Ha, sorry bro! I was just joking. Sorta of talking like of one those dumb jocks in the movies, you know? Thought you'll find it funny. I couldn't resist when I have your pretty face so far down my dick like only a full fledged, unapologetic slut could! I mean, this dick is no joke, dude. You're so talented. A talented little whore, hehe. What do you think of my dumb jock impersonation, bro?" he asked so naturally.

You could not make this up.

Fuck. This can't get any better: not only I'm getting skull-fucked by the hung, dumb jock of my dreams, but he's actively calling me a fucking slut while I'm doing it. I'm so blessed.

I groped his muscular thighs in response, as I now bobbed my head vigorously on his towering pillar of cockmeat. His thick, 10 inch cock was dripping with my saliva, so wet my throat was practically sliding over it as it stretched my mouth in a way that did not bother me anymore.

With now 2 months of living with Jon under my belt, I doubt there was a better cocksucker in the entire university than me. Believe me: no one was practicing sucking cock more than myself at this point, not with Jon being a raging ball of horny, a teenstud that walked cock first everywhere he fucking went cause he was pretty much hard the whole god dammed time.

And I fucking loved it.

I looked up at Jon from where I was, on all fours on his bed, while the big stud was laying on a heap of pillows like he was a king, my jock king, perfect, hunky body all spread out for me, ripped muscles everywhere. There was a pool of drool on his crotch dripping down on his balls and on to his taint as I went up and down on his huge fuckstick.

I fucking loved getting called a slut too, because that's what I am. I never thought I'd satisfy the fantasy of not only getting used by a big dicked, perfect jock like Jon, but of just being degraded and shown my place as well, to hear the stud above me spewing all the names I craved to hear: slut, whore, cumdump, cockslut, pussyboy, cocksucker, buttslut. All the things I am and that I love to do. With the way Jon was so sweet and naive, I never thought I'd hear this from him, but I guess this is the himbo in him taking over.

Thanks to the god of himbo that made Jon just like this!

"Fuck yeah dude, let me fuck your face a little bit", Jon said, and he immediately grabbed my face with both arms, raised his powerful hips and started jabbing his cock upwards towards my head, pounding his entire monster cock down my stretched mouth and throat and doing it in such a fast rhythm that would have defeated a lesser men.

But not Jon: Jon was young, dumb, hung and full of cum, and he was made to fuck. He kept plowing my throat upwards for so long tears were falling from my now reddish face.

For a while, the only sounds you could hear in our room was the creaking of Jon's bed, the insistent slapping of his humongous, smooth balls on my chin and the unmistakable sound of a throat impaled on a huge cock, as Jon fucked my mouth with abandon. His muscular body was covered in a light sheen of sweat now and his face was frowned with concentration as he focused solely on the task at hand of emptying his balls down my throat. The view from above that I had was simply glorious.