Another thing about incest🙄

I was nineteen at the time and my uncle Ted fifty.

We were having to sleep together due to a crowd of people staying over at Christmas time.

I was a it of a heavy sleep then and did not realise what was happening until well into the wank.

My uncle had his hand down my pants and was tossing me off as I slept.

"Shhh!" he whispered in my ear "Just keep quiet and enjoy".

I have to say I was enjoying it alright, my cock was rock hard and my uncle's hand wanking it had me pretty well excited.

I was aware of my uncle's stiff cock pressing against my arse as he wanked me good and the thoughts of grabbing hold of his bulging underpants brought me to orgasm in no time.

"Come in my hand lad" said my uncle whispering in my ear again.

"I want your spunk creaming my hand lad".

His sexy whispering had my cock jerking and tossing it's load. Back then I could shoot a fucking

pot full of sperm so I pumped a creamy fist full of jizz into my uncle's hand as he tossed me right off.

"Keep this a secret lad" he whispered, moments before I spurted into his hand.

"Juicy, juicy spunk" he said moments after as he wanked my cum up and down my prick.

Without any warning he left the bed leaving my dick throbbing and creamy and walked out the door.

I caught a quick glimpse of his large bulging underpants and my dick jumped again seeping a last drop of spunk.

My uncle seemed to avoid me the next day and certainly made no eye contact. As I was having to sleep with him over the next few days I was hoping that he would toss me off again. and could not wait for night to come.

"Did you sleep alright Ted?" asked my mother

My uncle gave me a quick glance.

"Fine thanks" he replied.

"Hope our David didn't fidget too much , he has been known to completely vandalize his bedding".

"No"  replied my uncle "He was as good as gold" and my uncle winked at me.

I was nervously excited that night and had gone to bed before my uncle. I'd left the bedroom light on for him and was laying with a hand positioned over my eyes but with fingers apart so that I could sneakily watch my uncle undress.

He came into the bedroom some thirty minutes after me. I was feigning sleep with my hand still in it's viewing position.

Uncle Ted began to undress just a yard or two away from me. Pulling up his 'T' short gave me a glimpse of his hairy chest and abdomen, a sight that had my cock twitching. He unzipped his trousers and yanked them off exposing a bright white pair of clinging designer briefs which outlined a hefty looking cock.

My mouth was completely dry now and my heart thumping wildly.

To my surprise and delight my uncle pulled off his briefs and stood naked before me his thick cock heavy and semi stiff.

My cock was straining stiff in my briefs and I'd wished that I'd taken my briefs off too.

Uncle climbed into bed with me and I pretended he'd woken me up.

He got in and spooned right up to me with me in his lap and feeling the hotness of his cock against my butt.

He whispered in my ear.