Bee king part 3

Your gaze fixates on the plump luscious lips of the man. You walk over and position yourself right above his face. Aligning the tip of your dick to touch his supple lips. He doesn't stir one bit. You slowly open his mouth with your hand. In one swift motion you merciless ram your dick into his mouth and into his throat. The man bursts awake, flailing trying to push you off, but it's too late, your pubic honey has cemented around his mouth. It won't dissolve until you cum.

The man's tight throat convulses around your dick. He's still trying to yank you off of him but to no avail. You decide to pump some honey into the bastard. He begins thrashing about as kilo after kilo of your honey is forcibly pumped down his throat into his stomach. The muffled sounds of retching echo out from his stuffed mouth. Soon you feel two jets of honey shoot out his nose on to your balls.

He begins to convulse now from the lack of oxygen and your honey stimulating his senses. You decide it's time you came. Stopping the flow of honey, you begin to pump eggs down the man's throat. He's twitching at this point, only serving to stimulate you further. You notice that his abdomen is beginning to bulge outwards. After a few minutes, you stop the egg disposal.

The pubic honey dissolves, allowing you to slip out of the man's throat. Profuse gurgling occurs as you do, followed by eggs and honey beginning to splurge out of his gullet. His eyes are glazed over, but he's resumed breathing. You admire your handiwork, looking towards his still slightly bulged stomach.

Now it's time to prepare.
  6