Bee king part 2

In the back recesses of town you spot a couple of guards chit-chatting. One is vety tall yet rather slender twink. The other guard is stocky, burly, and looks strong enough to left up a horse. However, their weapons are lowered and they'll never see it coming. You lunge out stabbing your stinger into the thin twink guard. Before the burly large guard can grab you, Antking pins him to the ground. Not even this hulking human can compete against the titanic strength of an ant monarch. You lodge both of your stingers into his ears, injecting the venom straight into his brain. His eyes roll up to the back of his head as his tongue lazily droops out. He's going to be out cold for at least a week. Far more than enough time to situate him as an incubator. Antking lifts both men over his shoulder as if they were the weight of sleeping bags.

One uneventful trip back to the Old Mines.

You instruct Antking to go secure the burly guard and ready his incubator pod. Meanwhile you'll breed the twink guard. Antking nods his head and scampers off with the burly man, his dick already beginning to harden. Turning your attention to the twink, you strip him of his clothing. It's surprising to see such a plump ass on such a slender physique. Using your cement, you bind his legs and arms respectively.

You've waited long enough. All patience is exhausted. You situate the twink to be laying on his stomach. Honey and precum are splashing around everywhere. Sensually, you slide your dick up and down his ass. Grinding and slathering your honey all over him, readying him for what's to come.