Brother in law

I was a pretty chill dude, some might even call me laidback, but I had my limits and I was reaching them with my wife Clara's little brother Reese. He was handsome with boyish charm, curly dark brown hair that was unkempt and shaggy, and I think he used to be a wrestler in high school. I could tell that all of his hard work paid off, because his thighs and ass looked extremely impressive. If I had to guess one thing that Reese and my wife had in common were their big butts. Two fat globes that bounced and jiggled with every step; my wife had stretch marks and I knew that Reese did too.

Anyways, trying not to get too off topic, despite Reese's good looks and charm, he was lazy, selfish, careless and sloppy. Clara let him stay at our place for as long as he did, because he had a pretty bad breakup with his high school sweetheart Taylor--but if you asked for my personal opinion, I think the two were bound to split up. Now, when Clara told me that Reese was staying for a couple of weeks, until he got back on his feet, I didn't complain but now it had been three months and even she was reaching her breaking point. He had turned our living room into his own bedroom; staying up throughout the night smoking weed, making a mess, playing video games, and when he brought over friends--oh my fucking god, it was complete chaos.

Last night was when I decided to do something with Reese, thankful that Clara left the day beforehand to have a little girlfriends' weekend up in Golden Lake. He came home after spending most of the night with his buddies getting drunk and acting like assholes. He barged into the house, very clearly drunk as a skunk and quickly stripped out of his clothes before flopping, completely naked, face down and ass up onto the couch.

I waited for a couple of minutes before slowly creeping into the room, holding some zip ties in my hand, but then I paused right before tying Reese's arms and legs together. I just had to stare and gaze at Reese's plump meaty ass, specifically interested in his surprising tan lines. I thought a person like him wouldn't mind sunbathing in the nude, but I guess not. The only times I saw Reese's ass like this was glimpses of it as he ran into the bathroom to take a long morning piss or hour long showers.

Still it was an amazing sight, especially when he moved some in his sleep and spread his legs apart, giving him a good look in between those two solid globes of muscular meat he called ass cheeks. He had shaved in between his ass and his hole was pink, or was that something else.

I started to lean over him, getting closer then decided that if this went sideways then I should have a backup plan. I slowly, carefully tied up his hands making sure that the zipties were tight, then resumed my inspection of his ass.

Goddamn!

I gingerly grabbed one of his cheeks and pulled it to the side, my eyes immediately closing in on a bright pink buttplug jammed into his hole. The bottom of the plug had a loop that you could pull on and of course I had to.

It slid out easily, but it took a hot minute because it was so long and I paused every once and a while to squeeze my hardon, but Reese started to wake up gradually.

"W-what? What's going on?" Reese asked groggily.

I didn't say anything, just stared at the plug--which looked more like a dildo, now that I was examining it.

Reese started to struggle against the zip ties, but once he saw that it was all in vain, he stopped and started to beg.

"What are you doing dude, just let me out of these and we can talk!"

"No, I don't think any of that's going to happen, well unless you can tell me what this is all about?" I held up the rigid 6 inch buttplug, pushing it into Reese's face which was steadily growing pale.

"I-I...I don't know what t-that thing is bro!"

I laughed, then slapped Reese's ass hard.

SMACK!