Bee king part 6

Curiosity gets the better of you. Plus, what if there are people up there and they came down after the boy was gone for so long? You could've been screwed! You inject enough venom into the boy to keep him out cold till at least sunrise, if not tomorrow evening.

The stairs lightly creek as you ascend them. There are a few doorways on the second floor. You check each one carefullyto scope out what's here. One is simply a bathroom. Another a work study. One appears to be a bedroom, but is unoccupied. Its bed is made neatly, but definitely someone uses it to sleep. The final room is where your interests are piqued. You see not one, but two large burly men laying in the large bed chatting amongst themselves while only clothed with underwear. Large bulges obscenely strain against the fabric. Both men have defined torsos dusted in chest black hair. One has light scruff while the other has more hair to his beard. They'll make for phenomenal incubators. You grow giddy at the prospect. The best plan is to wait for one man to leave, presumably after the boy doesn't return. You'll hide and ambush that man before he can alert the other man. Once he's down, you'll sting the man left in the bedroom.

Several minutes pass before the scruffy bearded man rises out of bed, saying he's going to see what's taking the kid so long. You scurry to hide in the doorway of the bathroom. Planning to ambush him when he descends the stairs. He laughs as he makes his way out of the room. After he goes down the stairs and before he can turn the corner to the kitchen, you leap onto his back. You land with a smack as your skin collides with his. He has no time to react before you're driving your stingers straight into his ears. They slide into the narrow cavity, pumping your venom directly into his brain. He falls to the floor with a light thud, convulsing as he lays there. The venom must of really hit him fast. You chuckle. Now for the next man.

Hoping the man didn't hear the thud, you slowly ascend the stairs once more. You slyly creep down the hallway. The plan is to wait him out. He'll have to get up to investigate eventually. Minutes pass, several minutes pass, soon it's been past half an hour. You peer in through the doorway and through the dimly lit room see the man clearly. He fell asleep! His breathing is light as he's laying down. You're enraged. Waltzing over, you climb onto the bed. You sit on the man's chest as you open his mouth. Getting your stinger positioned just right. You lung it forward into his mouth. He darts awake at the sudden intrusion, choking and gagging violently as your stinger continue to go forward. Its flexible nature allows it to curve down his throat, going out to full length. Your stinger finally stop advancing as it penetrates the entrance into the man's stomach. At this point he's just convulsing. You pump him full of venom until it's pouring out of his mouth and nose. His eyes are rolled back, staring blankly. You unstraddle yourself from his chest, lining up your dick to his open mouth. The venom acts as lube, allowing your big cock to sink balls deep in one thrust. You pump honey into him. The man's abs bulge as his belly fills with your honey. After a few minutes, you decide that's enough to keep him well nurtured, healthy, and most importantly, alive. You pull your dick out of him. It's coated in a myriad of fluids. They ooze off of your dick onto the man's engorged belly. Jumping off the bed, there are decisions to be had now.