King part 1

You shout at him, "No, I didn't call for you. You fucking idiot, get the fuck out of here." Lionel timidly looks down. "Y-Yes m'Lord."

With his head still down, he turns uneasily around and begins to slowly walk away. In a flash, you leap out of bed tackling him to the ground. You both slam onto the tiled floor. Tears stream down his face as you straddle yourself on top of his back. You lean your head down to his ear, "Listen here, you fucking cock tease, I'm going to fuck you until you can't walk right."

"Pleh-Please, seh-se-sir, I-" His words trail off into him sobbing.

"Such a fucking crybaby. Don't worry, I'll have you screaming in a second."

Your dick is already rock hard and nestled in between the crack of Lionel's huge bubble butt. Grinding your dick up and down. Leaning forward, you reach up and pry Lionel's mouth open, forcing your fingers down his throat. He's thrashing involuntarily from trying to get away from choking on your thick fingers. Drool and phlegm fly out of his mouth as he gags and coughs. After a bit, enough drool and phlegm covers your hand that you retract out of his mouth. His body moves up and down as he's heaving for air. Jacking your dick, you lube it up. You slather and massage the fluids on your hand onto his hole. Kneading at its entrance, relaxing it for what's to come. It's smooth, it's soft, it's pink, and it's begging to be worn out by its master, you.

You line your dick up at the puckering entrance. The tight hole fights your slow pushing against it. He's extraordinarily tight, probably tense from the situation. Having trouble even getting the head in, you decide to help relax him a little. You wrap your muscular arm around his little neck, locking him in a choke hold. His body squirms underneath you. Hands desperately tug on your arms, but to no avail. Slowly the fight dies down as he slips into unconsciousness. A limb head droops in your arm. Releasing him, lets his head slump back onto the floor.

The extremely tight hole has finally relaxed enough to allow penetration. Nothing like savouring the feeling of popping a lad's cherry as you bottom out inside of him. Drawing your hips back, you push forward, beginning to fuck his sweet ass. This is one of the best pieces of ass you've had in a long time. Each thrust squeezes around your dick. The thought of using it every day from now on, bemuses you. His body stirs and begins stirring. He groggily raising his head groaning, "Ugnh- wha- where--UHNurnNRH". He doesn't finish as he begins groaning and grunting in tandem with each thrust into him. You wrap your hands around his chest, holding on tightly before piston fucking the slut. Screams ring out from his throat. Caused by pain? Pleasure? Both? You give no fucks. All you know is how fucking great this feels. The fucking goes on for a while. His screaming has died down into a husky series of huffing.

Pleasure builds in your dick, "Here it comes!!" As you roar, cum shoots deep into his ass. You pull out, jerking off your dick while still shooting. His plump ass and back are covered in your seed. He lies there panting as you finish cumming onto him. One hard slap is plonked onto his ass. A hoarse shriek sounds out. The impact leaves a bright red handprint. It's a satisfying sight to behold. A plump ass doused in your cum and now marked by your own hand. Globs of your cum slowly drain out of his ass. They coalesce onto the floor, forming a thick puddle.

Admiring your work, you hoist him up, "Go back to whatever duties you were attending to before this." Planting a kiss on his forehead as he sniffles. Lionel begins to walk off with a limp, his ass must be pretty sore. You chuckle to yourself.