Orc part 6

You decide to approach the larger tent first, it's large enough that even your bulking body can still fit inside.

The tall man is sleeping on his stomach underneath a heavy wool blanket. Your dick is drooling precum. You must act now. Carefully uncovering the man's lower half, you gently pull down his pants just enough for his muscular ass to be visible. You position yourself above him. Getting your fingers ready to muffle him while you align your dick at his entrance. Copious amounts of precum leak onto his ass, coating it. It makes pushing in all the easier. As the head slowly pops in, he begins to stir. You can't take it anymore. You slam down with all your might , thrusting your dick deep into his body. He shoots awake. You go to cover his mouth but there's no need. His mouth is agape but no sound is emitted.

He begins to convulsive underneath you, his ass milking you. You can't handle it and begin thrusting wildly in and out of the man. His head falls to the ground. You grip his head for leverage. Drool is pooling out of his mouth.

You're going to breed this slut no matter what. You pummel his ass with your dick. And then you feel yourself swell. You slam down one final time as you feel the first turret of cum physically shake his body. You feel his organs give way, making room as your cum fills him. Soon your cum pours out of his mouth. You pull out, having gotten sweet relief.