Orc part 4

You decide to assert dominance over the second strongest member of the group, the tall man. Hoisting up the cabin man, you go to the shed. Now, you have secured yourself a suitable home, a luxurious one at that! Not wanting your bitches to freeze, you decide to move them. Out of the shed, you grab ahold of the twins and tall man. With all four men in your arms, you walk towards and into the cabin.

It's pleasantly warm inside the cabin. The insulation of this place truly speaks of its fine craftsmanship. You quickly make work on separating them once inside. Setting the bred twin in a bedroom, the unbred twin goes into a dark closet along with the now rope bound cabin man. You slump the tall man over shoulder and ascend the stairs.

The tall man is still securely bound up in rope, you decide to go to the shower with him. To cleanse both of your bodies from your activities. It takes no effort in ridding him of his remaining clothes. He'll serve you better while always being nude anyhow. You're amazed to find indoor bathing facilities in such a place. Stripping of your loincloth, you step into the large shower, still carrying the tall man. It's spacious enough for three orcs to fuck in here!

Your dick is still in its soften state, a rare sight to behold given your current circumstance. Hardness will arrive soon enough. In the meantime, you grind the tall man's face against your soft cock. Precum smearing all over his face. It pours into his lazily open mouth. His shallow breaths causing a gargle, and... eventually choking. A coughing fit follows as you tug the tall man away from your bathing him in precum.

You allow him to regain composure. Once dimly aware of his surroundings, you dunk his head into the water below. He thrashes about, trying in vain to fight against you. Not wanting your toy to die, you yank him up and give him a hard slap. You roll your eyes as he's still puking out some excessive water. Once finished, you address him.

"Listen. You are now *my* bitch. I will breed you whenever I wish. In exchange I offer you shelter and I shall provide food, water, and heat to you. You're body will crave my dick. You'll beg me to cum inside you."

Before the tall man could even inhale to say something you gouge two of your thick fingers inside his mouth.

"Cumdumps do not speak unless commanded to." Your tone is saturated in a condescending smugness.

"In fact... I'm revoking your privilege of speech."

The tall man looks confused and then motified. He begins sobbing profusely as you wrap your large hand around his throat. It's then that you realize, he must've thought you were going to remove or destroy his vocal cords. Of course not, this is a temporary punishment in order to break his will. A sore throat and hoarse voice is all that is necessary in silencing him for a good week or two.

Enough with these pleasantries. Your dick has awoken. You shove both of your thumbs into the tall man's mouth and pull him down to be lined up with your cock. It'll be a tight fit, hmm... perhaps impossible even. But you'll force his body to accept it. Shaman orc healing magic

Finding the master bedroom, you gently set the tall man onto the soft bedspread.