Bee king part 26

Breathless, you say, "H– wh-what... the" you pant, "acacktu–... actual ff-F-FUCK?"

Cock still buried inside, he shifts in his seat. "Perhaps an introduction is in order."

"I'm Hunter. I patrol these woods." He pauses, "I found you in the dark mist and tried rescuing you, but you were thrashing around so wildly that you couldn't hear me trying to explain what was going on."

You squint, "And just how were you able to find me? It was pitch black!" You hiccup and a bit of cum drips down your chin.

"I could smell you."

"Smell me?"

"I could smell your pheromones." He pauses.

"That irresistible fragrance. Beckoning me to rail you. Breed you. Hgnnn..." His cock twitches, involuntarily jostling your cum belly.

"I started the campfire, laid you on a cozy pelt, and that succulent hole of yours."

"It was supple and so soft. Your hole kissed my cock and willingly took it. Nice and slow, I sheathed my cock inside your tight inviting hole."

"Then that massive cock of yours flopping around as I fucked you sent me over the edge."

"I kept plowing your ass, savoring every lil whimper and moan you let out. Until you finally woke up."

"I sat you up and used you like a fleshlite. Every thrust bulging that petite stomach of yours. Hggnn!!!" he growls, clenching his teeth. Arousal rising within him.

This man has a need to breed.

This hunter... He's quite virile. Stamina, strength, potency, all exceptional. He'd be perfect as a breeder for your hive. You just need to persuade him.