Bee king part 19

You slowly slink the baker down to being on his knees, unlatching from his pec. A wet mark soaking his shirt there now. You gently guide him so his face is directly at crotch level. The fabric is bulging from your massive cock, angrily twitching in lust, demanding it be worshiped. Finally sweet release is within grasp. Before the fabric can even be tugged aside, the baker begins nursing onto the side of your cock through the fabric.

"Thwus iz dewessiwus" mouth muffled by your cock.

You pull his head off and ask him to repeat himself. A strand of precum connects his lower lip to the wet spot on the fabric, "This is delicious... please..." he pants, "Please let me taste more."

Smirking, you address him, "Swear your loyalty to me. Swear loyalty to your new king. Join me."

The pheromones saturate the deepest parts of his mind. With hearts in his eyes, "I swear my undying-... my eternal loyalty to my new king. Long may you reign. I swear myself to you!!"

A grin from cheek to cheek decorates your face, "And I, humbly accept you." With that, you tug away the cloak and reveal your cock. It bobs, twitching and leaking precum. The baker opens wide and swiftly latches his mouth onto your hardening cock. It swiftly reaches full mast, straining his jaw. You chuckle at his earnest efforts. He struggles to push even another centimeter into his warm mouth.

You gently ruffle his hair, smiling warmly "Let me help you" his eyes close as he gives a muffled confirmation. Securing a tight hold on either side of his head, you yank the baker forward. The massive cock only manages to lodge itself halfway in, but that's more than enough to penetrate and sink deep down his tight throat. A warm pulsating feeling envelopes your cock as his esophagus spasms. Veins twitch along the shaft, tickling his throat. With enough strength, you slowly pull his head down, allowing your dick to sink deeper and deeper into his inviting gullet. Tears well in his eyes, but his expression is utterly blissed out. Eyelids unevenly flutter as he savors you using his willing throat as the first royal cocksleeve.

Finally, you bottom out.

Your cock knocking at the entrance to his stomach. Honey and pre leaking directing in, gradually filling the cavity. Every attempt at inhaling air gives a hardy dosage of your potent pheromones. Each hit makes him more and more adept at doing this. At servicing you.

You holster him in that pose for a few minutes. Every involuntary convulsion of his throat milks more honey and pre out of you. The liquids fill his stomach until his soft tummy distends further. It's well plumped and filled. This magnificent baker has gone above and beyond.

It's time to reward him.

With a loud drawn out moan, you start cumming. The first volley surges from your dick, directly into the baker's already full stomach. He purrs and the vibrations from his vocal cords stimulate you further as the second volley comes rocketing out. And another. And another. The already pudgy cum-tummy grows and distends further, hanging heavily onto the floor, stretching out his shirt. A honeycomb shaped womb tattoo appears just above the baker's groin. Glowing with a shimmering gold colour.

With both hands still gripping into the baker's curly brunette locks, you slowly guide the both of you to lay the ground. Cock still buried in his throat, you cuddle with the baker. Your engorged cock still being sheathed in the willing throat. He lightly suckles on your cock, nursing on it. It's so warm and lulling... Your eyelids feel heavy. The baker is so warm. His body is so soft and pristine. You gently play with his hair as you doze off. The both of you fall asleep right there and then.

Thankfully, it was already after the end of bakery business hours, you softly chuckle to yourself.

...later...

The "stock" you give the baker to use as an ingredient is a less potent batch of honey. Better to not have their society break down into a rabid orgy ... well, for now that is, you snicker to yourself.

The next day, you lick your lips and nibble on a biscuit as the villagers flock to the baker's newest pastry on display, sticky honey buns.

You smirk.