My jock roomate pt3

You taste so good, bro".

"Hmmm..." was all I could say as Jon licked the side of my neck sensually, like I had hot chocolate dripping from my body. For anyone looking from the outside in, that's what it most probably would look like: as if I was some rare and exotic delicacy and Jon was intent on licking, slurping and tasting every inch of bare flash he could find.

"You like this, huh?" He whispered even more hotly against my ear, as the tip of his nose grazed the hairs at the back of my head and his teeth bit my earlobe. His head went lower on my body, the tip of his nose and lips barely grazing my skin as his face became level with my left, pink nipple. The little nub was hard and pointing straight up, as if expecting the mouth that a few seconds later sucked it whole.

"Jon, FUCK!" I just moaned shamelessly, eyes closed and head thrown back as Jon went to town on my nipple, sucking it hungrily and occasionally biting it gently, which sent tingles all the way down my spine right down to the center of my tight little hole, which Jon had conveniently started calling a "boypussy" ever since our fatal tickling session in the shower.

He seemed obsessed with it, my pussy, that is, using every single chance he got when we were together in our room to see it and, to my increasingly pent up horniness, touch it. He couldn't believe how tiny, pink, smooth and tight my hole looked, so very much like a pussy (in Jon's dumb mind, at least) that he just took it upon himself to call my hole a boypussy and never stopped, thinking it was some brilliant joke he concocted himself and of which he was evidently proud of.

I didn't get how this could be funny at all, cause every time he mentioned my boypussy, asked me to let him take a peak at it or just outright touched it just made me even more crazy to just have that dumb fucking stud mounting me like a beast and pounding my ass away like there was no tomorrow.

And yeah, he was looking and touching my hole a lot alright: ever since he discovered I'm supremely ticklish (I'm actually just into him, can't he just fuck me already?), there was nothing that amused Jon more in the world when we were alone in our dorm room than to just pounce at me and make me cry with how much he would tickle me, his huge, studly, warm body pressed hard against me, all ripped muscles and his (always) hard cock bumping against my legs, hips and ass as I tried to escape him.

But it wasn't enough for Jon to just tickle me to death whenever he felt like it: he put firmly into his thick, dumb brain that I had a boypussy and that that was the place I was the most ticklish in my entire body. And that's how pretty much every tickling session we now had would always end up: with his hands on my ass, holding my smooth, fat cheeks apart as he teased, slapped, fingered and touched my horny little hole, all the while talking so dirty to me that I would sometimes cum just due to the absolute filth Jon's mouth was spewing. But when I say filth, I don't mean ordinary dirty talk, as you would maybe find in a gay porn movie, but Jon's innocent, gullible version of dirty talk, which was mostly him asking me if I liked when he tickled me in my tight boypussy in a sporty, playful manner devoid of any malice, which frankly just made the whole thing even hotter for me.

I could tell that for Jon this was all an enormous joke, an opportunity for him to act out and be a tease, and to have bonding time with his "bro", his roommate. But the way every tickling session would always end up with me naked, legs spread like a whore, either on all fours or with my knees against my chest while my hot jock roommate had his way with my tight little hole was slowly making me crazy.

Jon has since became obsessed with my ass (which he frequently praises as "perfect" and "fucking hot"), obsessed with my hole ("your little boypussy is so beautiful and tight, Theo") and specially obsessed with how sensitive and ticklish he found my hole to be ("Fuck dude, the way you're rolling your eyes behind your head right now and just cumming non-stop while I'm finger banging this pussy is just so cool!"), and I was equally obsessed with everything involving him, obviously.