Chapter 1: A peaceful day in Bangtan family

Start from the beginning

Y/n: (scared) "No, I am awake. Don't call Jungkook oppa."

Taehyung: (chuckled) "Just name of Jungkook is enough to bring you back from dead!"

Y/n: (whining) "Oppa you scared me."

Taehyung: (chuckled) "Now go get ready fast, Call me once you are done I am waiting in my room"

After a while, Y/n finally got up, getting ready for school. She called Taehyung, who helped her tie her hair into a ponytail. Together, they headed downstairs to join the rest of the family for breakfast, where everyone was  busy with their morning routine.

At the breakfast table,

Suga: (smirking) "Finally decided to join the living world?"

Y/n: (rolling her eyes) "Very funny."

Jin: (Looking at Y/n) "Princess, I made your favorite pancakes!"

Y/n: (Sparkling eyes) "My Favourite, thank you Jin oppa! They look delicious!"

Jungkook: (slapping on hand lightly) "First milk, then pancakes."

Y/n: (pout) "Aghhh, Oppa"

Jhope: "Y/n, no tantrums. Drink it fast"

Y/n: (pout) "But till I finish the Milk Jungkook Oppa will eat all the pancakes"

Jungkook: (confuse) "W-what are you saying, (smirk) btw that was my initial plan"

Taehyung: (teasing) "Well, it's not that hard to predict when it comes to you, Jungkook."

Jungkook: (smiling) "Alright, but who can resist these amazing pancakes?"

Y/n: (giggling) "I guess need to finish my milk first, or someone here," (looking at Jungkook) "will snatch them away."

Y/n: (finally finishing the milk) "Okay, I'm done! Now, no one can take my pancakes."

Jungkook: (looking disappointed) "No way, Y/n will finish all of them now"

Jin: "You don't worry about that I will make more if needed. Baby you can eat as much you want"

Y/n: (Playfully sticking out her tongue) "Don't worry, Jungkook oppa, I will make sure you will not get any."

Suga: (serious) "Y/n, did you grab everything you need for school?"

Y/n: (checking her backpack) "Yeah, I think so."

J-hope: (smile) "Have you done your homework?"

Y/n: (nodding) "Yes."

Jin: "Good. Remember, don't forget your belongings and eat lunch on time."

Y/n: "I know, oppa."

Jungkook: (firmly) "If I find out you have skipped lunch, then see."

Y/n: (pout) "Yaah, oppa, don't scare me."