Part Fifteen: Japanese Test! Surprise!

◇ Kanae entered the hall somewhat reassured because she saw signs of happiness on the faces of her friends and colleagues who took the exam before her

Orochimaru-sensei: Hello, little one. What's your name? how old are you?

Kanae: My name is Kanae, and I am 18 years old

Orochimaru-sensei: Hmm, your accent seems strange, aren't you from Paradise?

Kanae: No, I am an expatriate student, but I have been here for about 8 months

Orochimaru-sensei: Well, let's start with a simple sentence. Tell me how to say (Yesterday I went to my grandmother's house with my little brother. It was hot. When I arrived, my grandmother had made me apple pies, but my brother didn't like apples, so my grandmother replaced him with a blueberry pie instead of apple pie, my brother was very happy) *he said in English*

Kanae: She answered him fluently, translating the sentence from English to Japanese smoothly without errors, saying: "Kino, ototo to eisho no subo no yi ni, ikimashtagaga atsuktanode, toochaku shta toki subo ga aporobai o yuui shii koremashtaga, ototo wa ringo gi kirainanode, subo ga. Kawaranai Porupiri o Yuui Shiti Koremashta Aporopie O Tapitanodi, Ototo wa Totimo Yorukundi Imashta"

Orochimaru-sensei: Well, how do we say, "My friend Kaguya, her mother is a famous businesswoman and owns international perfume manufacturing companies, and her father is a world-famous surgeon, but Kaguya aspires to be an architect."

Kanai: "Watashi no Yuujin no Kaguya no Hahaoya wa Yuumina Getsgyuokadari, kosui o Seizu Soru Kokusai-tekina o Keiki various imas Chichiuya wa Sekai-tekki ni Yuumina Gikaidesga, Kaguya wa Kinchika ni Naru Koto o Mizamashti imas"

Orochimaru-sensei: Well, how do we say, "Emperor Senshi-sama and Empress Tsunade-sama each donated four million coins to the State of Palestine to help it confront the enemies, and medical teams and soldiers were also sent to them."

Kanai: "Kōtei Senshi-sama to Kogo Tsunade-sama wa, parischina kuka ga tiki ni tachimakao no o tasukiro tame ni, yunhyako-man no koien o parischina kuka ni kifu shimashita Eriwo chiimu ya heishi mo haken shata"

■ A few minutes passed.....

◇ Everyone noticed that Kanae took too long for one question

Youka: I'm so worried about her. No one has been inside more than three minutes

Remo: You're right. Even the oral exam is almost over

◇ Kanae finally came out of the exam hall, and she was somewhat happy, and all eyes were on her in astonishment. Everyone wondered why this particular student's exam took so long.

Youka: Kanae! It's been ten minutes since you came in, and that has startled us

Kanae: Well, ten minutes, I think I took a minute for each ques... *Hana put her hand on Kanae's mouth*

Youka: What?! this is not fair! *in a low voice*

Ken: Why did he do this to Kanae? The rules of the oral exam stipulate that he does not have the right to ask more than one question.

Osage: That trickster, I bet he intentionally harassed Kanae

Remo: Orochimaru-sensei has never done this before!

Hana: Damn that snake!

Kanae: Calm down guys, the questions were ea.....

Hana: *puts her hand on Kanae's mouth again to stop her from talking* Shhh! No one should know that you were treated differently! This will raise controversy and questions around you