The other Y/N

Sam's POV

Dean had said something about the tattoo, and I realised one of us could show her what the tattoo actually looked like. Meeting Dean's eyes I knew he was telling me that I should show her, but when I realised I couldn't just pull the collar of my tee-shirt down as it was too tight I had thought about not showing the tattoo at all, as I knew I didn't really need to. I could have just told her that we both had them, but I remembered back to the night we had saved her from the vampires where she had stripped off her shirt and made the comment from my reaction. Then I also thought about what Dean had said about her possibly liking me and I wondered what reaction I would get by doing almost the same thing.

Rolling my eyes, feeling my regret rush through me, I lifted the shirt quickly, before I changed my mind and I watched as Y/N saw the tattoo, but then let her eyes travel around my bare chest and stomach. Pulling the shirt back down, I smiled mischievously as I had gotten a response that I was sure she had gotten from me that night when she bared herself to me and I said, "Never seen a bare chest before?"

Her smile was stunningly beautiful, and I knew I was going to remember it for a long time. Dean cleared his throat, probably alerting us to the fact that he was still there, and we both turned to face him. Y/N's smile faded slightly as she said, "I promise I'll look into getting a tattoo as soon as I can" she held up her wrist with the bracelet on it, "because I can't wear this bracelet at work."

Dean stared at her a moment then said, "Yeah, where are you going to get your tattoo Y/N?"

She chuckled slyly, "Wouldn't you like to know" then she turned to me and said, "Do you know any good tattoo artists? May you could take me to get the tattoo?"

Looking down at the plate in front of me, hiding my smile that was getting bigger with the news that she wanted to spend more time with me, I picked up some of my salad as I said, "Sure" I put the mouthful into my mouth as I watched her taking a sip from her coffee, her eyes not leaving mine as she did.

"Well then," Dean looked at Y/N questioningly, "Does that mean you are going to stick around and help? Or are we going to try and clear out the demon problem without you?"

Glancing over at Dean, then turning back to me again I feel her eyes searching mine for a moment, before she smiles and says, "Looks like I'm going to stick around then."

I raised my eyebrows at her, feeling the joy that she was going to be around more, "Are you sure?"

"I've been dragged into this world of the supernatural. I just have to accept it and help fight it" Y/N said and I was so happy to hear that she wanted to help out with the demons, but I was even more excited by the prospect of her staying in our lives, staying in my life, so that I would be able to get to know her better.

We sat quietly, both Dean and I eating our food and Y/N finishing off her coffee before even one of us spoke again. It was Y/N who finally spoke, "So, how do we go about clearing out the demons?" she asked as he looked from Dean to me and back again.

"First we have to figure out who has been possessed" Dean answered her as he pushed his empty plate aside.

"And how do we know if someone is a demon?"

"That's where Cas comes in" Dean said, "Probably should visit the police station and have a look."

* * * * * * * * * *

Y/N's POV

I had been shocked when Sam and Dean told me that some of the police officers I worked with could be possessed and I hadn't noticed anything different about any of them, but that was what Sam had told me could happen. I knew I wasn't an expert when it came to demons as I had only just found out that they existed a week ago. I couldn't even say anyone around was acting different at all.