Truth and lies

Sam's POV

"Hold on" Dean yelled over the top of Sarah, cutting off her words. "You're telling me that you don't believe us?"

We had brought Sarah back to the bunker and were sitting in the kitchen at the table where we were talking to her about all things supernatural, but mostly the demons that had kept her captive for a few weeks now. When we spoke, we saw the doubt written all over her face. How could she not believe us? She had been held captive by the very things she didn't believe were real.

Sarah looked at Dean and sounded so doubtful, "Demons? You expect me to believe in demons?""

Dean met my eyes with an exasperated look, "She's definitely his daughter."

I shrugged, "Then she's not going to believe us until they kill her."

Dean moved back in the chair and huffed out a breath. I could tell he was frustrated. I was feeling the same.

"Come on Sarah, you know they exist. I believe you know exactly what we are talking about. You know about the supernatural, don't you?"

She shook her head, "I don't know what you are talking about, I know about TV and movies."

I don't know why she didn't want to tell the truth I had a thought and when I looked at Sarah I asked, "Did any of them look different in anyway?"

Turning to look at me she frowned, "What do you mean?"

"Black eyes" I heard Y/N and looked up to see that she had come into the room, Thomas was right behind her. Y/N didn't look at me, but Thomas was staring at me, and it seemed like he wanted to say something to me.

I turned back to Sarah to see her look over at Y/N and in an angry voice asked, "And who are you?"

Y/N stepped up to Sarah and leant in close to her, meeting her eyes, "You're telling me that demons held you captive for weeks and you saw nothing to convince you that we are telling the truth? You never once saw them with black eyes?"

Sarah frowned at her, "What? Like they had been punched?"

"No. The whole whites and iris just filled black." Y/N said as she seemed to be interrogating Sarah.

Sarah chuckled nervously as she stared at her a moment then added, "You sound as crazy as these two."

"Maybe she needs a refresher lesson?" I heard Thomas say and when I looked over at him, I saw that his eyes were black.

I watched as Sarah jumped to her feet and moved back until she was against the wall and at the same time Dean jumped up from his chair and pulled out his gun, "He's possessed."

Y/N moved in front of Thomas, in Dean's line of fire and I felt my stomach sink as Dean aimed the gun at her as she said, "Its ok Dean, we know."

I saw the slight aggravation on his face as he asked, "What do you mean, you know?"

"He's one of Crowley's demons.' I said to Dean, hoping to calm him down a little.

Turning to me Dean lowered his gun, as he dropped his hand to his side, still holding his gun as he snapped, "You didn't think it was worth telling me?"

I shrugged and simply said, "Sorry. Kind of forgot."

He looked at me dubiously as he shook his head and sat down at the table.

Y/N looked at Sarah, "How about you start telling us the truth Sarah. Why are you saying that you don't know about them? You've seen eyes like this haven't you Sarah?" Y/N asked, and I heard the slight anger in her voice.