In the middle of the night in my dreams

Start from the beginning

Not wanting to frighten her, I approached slowly; "Aurora." I said weakly as I sat beside her. She did not answer, but I saw her slightly turning her head in my direction. I should have suspected that being bitten today would affect, it also explains her panic when she regained consciousness and realized that she was not able to absorb the magic contained in the venom.

"Hey, it's okay, you're not alone." I whispered, "Keep taking a deep breath."

I knew what it was like to face these demons alone, the only thing that helped me in similar moments was to paint. However, I didn't know what could help my little sister, maybe dance. It seems to me that she has already mentioned that she felt better after dancing, but I always thought it was just a hobby, nothing more. I should have paid more attention.

I place my hand on her back so that she stops shaking and allows her to stay in touch with reality, despite everything that could happen in her head. After several long minutes, she calmed down and stopped shaking. His breathing calmed and became more constant as his heart rate slowed.

'Sorry,' she murmured.

'You have nothing to blame, Rora.' I said.

She lifted her head from her knees and came to lay it on my shoulder.

"Do you want to tell me what happened? We can talk about something else or just be quiet, if you want?" I asked him while avoiding putting pressure on him.

Personally, I would like her to finally tell me everything that happened so that I can better understand and help her when she feels the need. I always hated that she didn't trust any of us enough to tell us everything. I knew we weren't always the best to listen to her. I had a lot of responsibility in that, not recognizing that she had always tried to meet our expectations without looking at what she really wanted. I understood it too late, when she left without saying anything. It took me three days to discover that she had left, when I found in her room a letter dated three days ago in which she informed us that she had left and that she would return when she was ready. I had always taken her present for granted and did not give it more importance until reality hit me in the face. 

It took a long time for Aurora to respond. Her murmur got me out of my thoughts.

"My dream was so real. It was like I was there again. It was awful Nik." She took long breaks between each part of the sentence as if each word required a superhuman effort. "Sometimes, I think I would have done better to turn my emotions off, it would have been easier," she added.

"No, you are a very strong person and that would not have been the solution, neither now nor then. You have always been the strongest of all of us and the one who at least often resorts to this and know that I admire you for it." My words would have seemed wrong to any outsider, but I really admired the strength of character of my youngest. She knew how to adapt and live with her emotions no matter the circumstances. I know that she often acts as if she is indifferent or as if things do not affect her. However, in her eyes, I can always see if she is angry or sad. It was also at this time that I knew that I had made a mistake or that I had to go after those who had caused him this. I knew that as long as that little spark in her eyes was present she always had a human part in her, like all of us. 

"If it happens again, you have to find something to keep yourself in touch with reality, okay." I tell her in a desperate attempt to help her in addition to comforting her. I know that having someone with us to comfort us is already a lot and that many do not have this luxury. They have to face their demons alone.

'I will try.' She replied without conviction.

"Okay, and I'm going to be there for you, anytime, always and forever." I closed my eyes, and I began to get tired.

"Always and forever." She repeated, yawning. 

We remained in silence for a long time, glued to each other, our old brotherhood found, at least for the night.

My little sister had fallen asleep on my shoulder. "I'm taking you back to bed." I told her not to scare her, unsure that she was completely asleep.

I gently lifted her up and heard her whisper "Eheum". I guess she meant yes. I put her on her side of the bed and pulled up the blankets on her. I go around the bed and go back to bed. As soon as I had settled down, my younger sister approached and moved the pillow which was a barrier and she came to get close to me. 

I had this chapter in mind for a long time now and its writing was both difficult and liberating, themes touched me personally and I hope it will make you think

I hope you liked Klaus' point of view he was very interested in writing.

Don't forget mental health is important so talk about it if you need to.

Share, comment and vote.Love,