The sacrifice

When I woke up, I was angry. I could have ripped my bastard cousin's head off. In the past few weeks, I have found myself dead, unconscious or kidnapped more often than in the last century. I felt the smell of the earth and the rustle of the wind in the leaves, I was certainly in the forest. I saw near me an altar where the sacrifice was to take place. I got up carefully so as not to make any noise, I wanted to approach the witch who was standing behind the altar and who was preparing the necessary. However, as I tried to approach a ring of fire blocked me, a lockdown spell. I wanted to siphon the spell but I no longer had control of my powers. She must have put a kind of blockage to facilitate the channeling of my magic and facilitate the ritual. I noticed that there were three other circles of fire on the other side of the altar. In each of them was held a young woman. The first one I recognized was Elena, the double mortal. Followed by Jenna, who was lying on the ground, I quickly realized that she was in transition. I felt bad that she got involved in this whole thing when everyone involved made so much effort to keep her out of the supernatural and she was going to die because of our world. In the third circle, I saw a young woman who was unknown to me, probably a wolf.

My cousin came and asked, "Are you ready, ladies?" rather rhetorically.

"Klaus." I said and he approached at vampiric speed.

"You have to let her go." I said to her in my voice.

"And who, sister," he asked.

"Ruby, you promised." I reminded him.

He took out his phone and dialed a number.

"You can let her go." He said to the phone before he hung up.

"Satisfied?" he asked me

"Prove to me that she can leave without danger." I answered him, needing proof. I knew very well Niklaus' tricks not to ask for confirmation.

He handed me the camera on which I could see the man that had followed us to New York, released my friend and let her go.

He then turned away from me and addressed the witch. "Let us begin, please, Greta."

The sacrifice was about to begin when Stefan arrived. He wanted to take the place of Jenna, but he ended up with a broken neck. I noticed that Jenna seemed surprised to see me involved in this supernatural story, she looked at me at length with curiosity.

Klaus had killed the wolf, and then he went to the vampire in transition. Elena begged her aunt to extinguish her emotions.

"Close your eyes and concentrate, you will no longer be afraid." I tell the young woman, I do not want her to suffers in her last moment. If she could leave in peace it would be much less difficult for me to look.

I realized that I was bleeding from the nose, the spell was much more powerful than I thought. I wondered how long I could stay conscious. It's when I hear Elijah arrive that I slowly lose touch with reality.

 It's when I hear Elijah arrive that I slowly lose touch with reality

Share, comment and vote.

Hope you like it.

Love,