Elijah

I then heard Rose explain to Elijah that they were waging the girl against her freedom and that I was just an unforeseen and that they would be very willing to kill me if that was what he wanted. Kill me, as if they had a chance to do that, ha ha ha, I died laughing. Elijah let Rose guide him to the room where we were. I took advantage of this moment to shake my hair and make it fall in my face then I fixed the tip of my shoes. At the risk of repeating myself over 100 years without seeing a person especially when we left in a fight, it's a long time and I did not really know what was going to be the reaction of Elijah. I was starting to get nervous and regretted sitting in that chair. Elijah, vamp speed towards Elena to quickly see that she was human.

"Impossible," he said, returning from his amazement.

Then he approached a measured step in my direction. "Let us see who we have," he said to my intention, placing his hand on my chin, forcing me to raise my head and look in his direction. It took him less than a second to recognize me and I saw a panoply of emotions through his face, while my expression remained marbled.

"Hello there," he said to me, then he addressed Rose: "I will take the two girls, thank you." As he untied the ropes that held me to the chair. He took my arm and forced me to stand up, I gave him a look that made him lace up.

Meanwhile, Trevor was approaching to ask forgiveness and I gave him about 15 seconds until he was killed. Thousand and 1, thousand and 2, thousand and 3 were counting in my head, I went up to 13 when I saw Trevor's body and his head fall to the ground. I was right! Five points for me. I also saw Elena step back in shock, I really  don't wanted her to have a panic attack.

"You need the moonstone." Said Elena with a burst of confidence while looking at the noble Original.

"Cousin?" he said, looking at me and waiting for my answer.

"In the grave, under the ruins of the Fell Church with YOUR dearest Katherina," I answered by putting some anaphase on the last part.

Elena gave me a look full of hatred, since she wanted to obfuscate her freedom or get some time with this information. I would bet more on the second option and say that she wants to give time to her two "brave knights" to come to her rescue, pathetic. Five other points for me! Since we were welding the voices of Stefan and Damon from the stairwell.

"Who is it? Who else is here?" ask my cousin, looking with an insistence on Rose then on me. I want to answer that they were Salvatore brothers avenging the beautiful Elena. You may think it's b*tch from me, it's rather boring. One of the brothers put his hand on my loop and pulled me under the stairwell at vampiric speed. It was Damon who held me with force, his forearm against my neck with his back to the wall with the point of my feet that touched the ground. I tried to make him let go which only made him apply more pressure on my windpipe and made my breathing laborious.

"Excuse me, to those who are concerned you made a serious mistake if you think that can beat me! You can't! You understand that? I repeat, you can't fight me. I want the girls on the count of three or heads will fall." They heard of wood breaking and then he went on saying: "Do you understand me well?"

Although I did not see all the events that followed that I was slightly stuck between a wall and a Salvatore, I summarize them as best I can. Elena moved to the top of the stairs pleading to let her friends go, they just wanted to help her, oh but dear I would say that the two are in love with you, well let's go. She then threw a vervain grenade, then Stefan threw wooden stakes in a burst thanks to a kind of mini arbalest or another similar weapon. Damon gave me enough to keep me on the ground long enough for him to help his younger brother and stab my cousin in the heart with the remains of a town.

I quickly came to my senses and Damon forced me to drag myself to his car to bring me back to Mystic Falls. I did not allow my lack of strength to go unheeded. I managed to make him look at me long enough to hypnotize him.

"You're going to take your hand off my arm. You're also going to forget that I was here today and you're going to forget that I'm an Original vampire. You will only remember it when I allow it. Do you understand?" I said to him.

"Yes," he answers automatically, caused by hypnosis.

"Now you're going." Which he did without questioning.

I vamp speed then facing Stefan who was totally in shock to see a vampire being hypnotized, I know it's earlier cool as a skill.

"You will also forget that I was here today and you will forget that I am an Original vampire. You will only remember it when I allow you to. Do you understand?" I repeated by looking at Stefan.

"Yes," he answers automatically.

I turned to Elena who seemed to be about to run away from this house.

"Do not even think of trying to save yourself, you would not succeed." I said to her, taking away from her the necklace filled with vervain that she carried.

"You will also forget that I was here today and you will forget that I am an Original vampire. You won't remember it until I allow it. Do you understand?" I said it for the third time in the day.

She acquis and I am handed her necklace and then I say in a menacing voice. "Go, now."

I then removed the piece of wood from Elijah's heart and sat in front of him waiting for him to come back to life. 

To be continued...

Thank you dear readers for voting, commenting and sharing!

Love,