Pride Parade

Peter looked in the mirror self consciously. Peter and Wade had been planning on this for months yet he still felt nervous. Peter wanted to go to a pride parade. It was finally June. He was very closeted few people who actually knew Peter Parker was trans.

Peter wasn't ashamed per say he had long since been past that. People used to bully him in highschool it had made him self conscious for years. It took a lot of self healing and Wade helping him for Peter to finally think better of himself. Peter never wanted to go back to that place of self loathing and hatred ever again.

Peter had decided that he wanted to go to the pride parade not as Peter Parker but as Spiderman. It was nerve wracking because everyone thought he was cis. People were already after him who knew what they would do if they knew he was trans. Especially Jameson.

Peter cringed when he thought of the rancid things Jameson would surely slap on the front of his newspapers. "I can do this. I can do this. Who's kidding I can't do this!" Peter thought to himself panicking.

"I can hear your brain racing quit it." Wade said standing behind Peter. Peter was about to retort that he couldn't stop his mind from spiraling he was stopped by two strong arms holding him from behind. "Your working yourself up Webs." Wade said she put her head on top of Peter's.

"I know I'm just nervous. I'm not ashamed of who I am, I know that. It's just…" Peter cut himself off and started fiddling with the corner of his trans pride flag not looking Wade in the eyes.

"I know you just haven't dealt with a lot of people knowing before. It's alright to be nervous. If you don't want to we don't have to go through with it. It's up to you Pete." Wade said he kissed the side of his partners head he hugged him affectionately before stepping back.

"Thanks Wade." Peter said, giving her a small smile.

"No problem just let me know I'll wait outside. I'll punch anyone who says anything mean." Wade joked she pretended to punch the air. Peter laughed at his partners antics the merc left to let Peter decide on his own.

Peter complicated it for a few minutes before he decided to go with it. Peter had been looking forward to this for months. Wade was right, he could do it. Peter pulled his mask on running out to the living room where Wade was sitting on the couch patiently waiting on him.

"I'm ready to go!" Peter said determined a fire Wade hadn't seen in a while was in his eyes he really was ready to go.

"Alright care to give a girl a lift?" Wade asked spinning around to show off the skirt he was wearing over the Deadpool outfit.

"Yeah let's go. Nice jacket." Peter said, pointing to his partner's leather jacket that they had also worn over their Deadpool outfit.

"Thank you good, sir." Wade joked bowing dramatically.

A few minutes later they were at a park where the parade was being held. Wade had gotten a piggy back ride from Peter all the way there. It was faster to travel that way and Wade loved it. Peter and Wade were on a rooftop watching the event from above.

"When are we going to make our grand entrance?" Wade asked Peter.

"In a minute remember the plan is I swing in and you go on the ground. Try not to disrupt anything to cause any chaos." Peter an accusatory finger at his partner.

"Hey I'm an angel I would never." Wade said she shoved Peter's finger away.

"That means when Tony Stark arrives to give his speech you leave him alone." Peter said his tone was serious.

"Fine fine I'll leave Iron Dick alone." Wade said they had their hands behind their back fingers crossed. Wade fiddled with their pan flag making sure it was tied tight before they climbed off a rooftop.

"I love you and thanks for coming." Peter said he was grateful that he didn't have to do this alone.

"Of course love you too baby boy now let's get into action. But first…" Wade said he grabbed Peter around the waist pulling him closer. Peter felt a blush come to his cheeks as he realized what was happening. Peter allowed his mask to be rolled up to his nose Wade already having pulled up theirs.

Wade leaned in and pressed a small kiss to Peter's lips. It was quick and no where near the length of the ones they shared at home. Peter was almost sad it was over but they did have a plan to complete. Wade winked at Peter before pulling her grabbing hook out of one of her many pouches.

Wade shot it at another rooftop they tugged on it making sure it was secure before grabbing onto it and sliding down to the ground. Peter watched in fear how they were going to get down when they shot it at the other building?

Wade let go of the grappling hook Peter was about to shoot a web to stop his fall when they landed unharmed on the ground. Peter was going to give Wade an earful later for scaring him that was for sure.

"Now give it up for The Amazing Spiderman!" Wade shouted pointing to the top of the roof where Peter was. People were now staring at him curiously, confused, and some people walked away from Wade thinking he was crazy.

Peter was frozen for a few seconds Wade reached into her pocket and pulled something out. Wade clicked a button on what Peter realized was a controller. All of a sudden the speakers started blasting what Wade called "Peter's theme song." Wade had made up a tune on a keyboard because every hero needs a badass theme song they had argued.

Peter wanted to face palm he didn't like all the attention on him. It was a little late now to be embarrassed. Peter sighed he wanted to be openly trans so he was going to do this. Peter wanted to show people that it was okay to be yourself and even someone as powerful and super as Spiderman could be trans.

Peter shot a web on the next building over he took in a deep breath and let it out before jumping off the building. "Do a flip!" A kid shouted. Peter let go of his web he did a flip in mid air some people awed while others cheered. Peter landed on top of a light pole he looked down at the ground.

People started asking him questions shoving microphones as far as they could in his face with him still being on the light pole. Peter closed his eyes as tbe millionth camera blinded him. Peter shook his head he was starting to get a headache with all the noise and chatter.

"Hey shoo reporters shoo." Wade growled as he shoved his way through the crowd to where Peter was. Wade stood in front of the light pole making sure no one came any closer to the spider hero. "Come here Spidey." Wade said as he held out his hands like he was trying to rescue a kitten from a tree.

Peter chuckled at his comparison he really did feel like a cat stuck in a tree with all the people who had been swarming him. Peter climbed down to Wade slowly he relaxed finally when he felt two strong arms holding him and his head pressed against a solid chest.

Peter enjoyed the rest of his day people started to calm down after his initial entrance. If anyone tried to bother him they were shooed away by an angry Wade. It was going good Peter even got told by a trans boy that he was their biggest inspiration and they were glad they didn't have to feel alone. He didn't cry at all.

"Wade?" Peter asked as he looked around for his partner.

"Yes hi it is me Wade Wilson I have come to say that Iron Dick I love the suit but most importantly were is that child support you owe May for Webs?" Wade asked holding the microphone up to a very annoyed looking Tony Stark.

"Wade!" Peter shouted as he ran as fast as he could over to the stage.

"Woops got to go see you around Iron Dick this conversation isn't over." Wade said glaring at Tony poking him in the chest before running away.

Peter is a trans guy in this and Wade is Genderfluid and pansexual like in the comics.