Beach

Peter barely had a day off of work between taking photos for Jameson and web slinging as Spiderman.  He was constantly tired his free time was usually spent sleeping or spending time with his boyfriend Wade. Wade knowing how stressed Peter was had insisted they go to the beach.

Peter honestly didn't feel up to going he had a college paper to turn in. Wade was insistent so he relented. Peter had also not spent much time with him in the past few weeks due to him being busy. Peter had bought swim trunks just for the trip since he hadn't owned any prior.

Peter didn't exactly go much of anywhere unless it was to buy groceries or had something to do with Spiderman. Peter knocked on Wade's apartment door. The man didn't answer so Peter made his way inside. "Wade?" Peter asked confused when the man didn't greet him at the door like he usually would have done.

Peter heard noise coming from Wade's bedroom so he walked that way. "Wade?" Peter called out again as he pushed open the man's door. Wade was sitting on his bed holding a pair of swim trunks a defeated expression on his face.

"Hey Pete didn't hear you come in." Wade said giving Peter a strained smile.

Peter put his hand on Wade's shoulder he gave him a serious look. "Wade what is wrong?" Peter asked concerned. Wade sighed he sat the swim trunks down on his bed beside him.

"You know how I feel about my scars. I'm the one who wanted to go to the beach I know. But now I'm having second thoughts because what if people stare or-" Wade said Peter cut off his ramble.

"Wade it's okay. We don't have to go if you don't want to." Peter said he pulled Wade into a hug his boyfriend hugged him back tightly.

"Thanks Peter but I still want to go. I want to hangout with you on one of your few free days. Plus seeing Spiderman in only swim trunks is a little bit of a motivation to go." Wade said in a flirty voice. Peter laughed he felt a light blush come to his face he elbowed Wade playfully in the ribs.

"I know it might be hard but if anyone is mean I'll stop them." Peter said he took Wade's hand in his own pulling the man up. "Get changed then we'll go okay?" Peter asked. Wade nodded he gave Peter a kiss on the cheek before closing the door behind Peter.

Half an hour later they had arrived on the beach after a trip on the subway. Peter complained the entire time saying web swinging was faster. He knew that it was his day off and that he couldn't just swing around New York as Peter Parker but it was tempting.

Wade had opted to wear a tank top to better hide his scars. Peter assured him no one would care but if Wade felt more comfortable with it on Peter wouldn't push it. Peter laid his towel out on the sand Wade copying him.

Peter was about to run into the water when Wade called out to him. "Peter you forgot sunscreen! Don't bother arguing saying you don't need it like I know you want to! We both know that your pale nerdy butt burns easily!" Wade yelled Peter felt a blush rise to his cheeks now people were giving him weirded out looks.

Wade was worried about people staring at him it wouldn't be because of his scars. It was going to be because he had no filter and didn't watch what he said. Wade ended up joining him in the water before long and they were both having fun.

Wade being himself of course had to flirt with Peter the entire time. Peter would splash him before swimming away to avoid Wade when he would try to capture him after.

Later after their beach trip they were relaxing in the couch worn out from a day of swimming. Peter was curled up into Wade's side not paying attention to the movie that played quietly in the background. "I had fun today." Peter said he looked up at Wade.

"Me too you should take time off more often." Wade said he pulled Peter closer if possible.

"Definitely but not to often." Peter said he would start to become guilty if he took off as Spiderman for to long.

"Not to often." Wade agreed he kissed Peter on the head.

Sorry for the shorter one but I just had surgery and I don't have it in me to write something big right now.