T H I R T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

"Tired much?"

He nodded while coming closer. Your hands moved over his hairs and you giggled over his heartwarming actions.

"I love you.", he said cutely your heart just melted.

"That was sudden."

"Just stating facts."

"Love you too."

His head turned and faced your. His cheeks were red, his sunshine smile came with a smirk. He got up and attached his juicy lips to yours while you slowly lied down on the bed, your fingers across his neck.

Flashback end-

Juhee shrugged your shoulders making you come out of your thoughts. You looked at her and nodded.

"Where are you lost?"

"N-nothing. That couple over there, they look so cute. It reminded me of...", you couldn't utter a word after that and tried to hold back your tears which already were on the edge to fall down.

"Aww, dear."

You faked a smile.

"Yeah they won't end up together.", Juhee added which made you frown.

"Why? They look so cute, they will."

"It's not that. Actually the man sitting beside you while we're having dinner, Leonardo, he's the girl's father, Cecilia."

"And? He doesn't approve?"

"It's the first time, that boy, he's commoner, came here, between these Mafias and business tycoons you know. He don't know what he stepped into. No matter how much they love each other, for the sake of dignity his father will never approve. Though not everyone is that harsh."

"Ma...Mafia? Mafias can look like Jimin?"

"Yeah, mafias, some mafias, are hot and handsome."

"That's not what I wanted to say, I meant, look so innocent at first glance. Anyways.", you hated it.

"Oh and that boy won't live more than a week or maybe five days?", she sipped her wine after dropping a bomb like it was a regular chat for her.

You heart literally shatters. You felt disgusted and scared at the same time. The dignity? Killing someone weaker, that's how they prove dignity?

"I...I am a commoner too. So..?"

"I said the girl's father not the girl, Y/n."

"So where is Jimin's father?"

You question made Juhee seemingly nervous as her pupils shaked, making it easy to notice. It was a question everyone feared to answer you just don't know why.

"He haven't met his family since years, no contact. I don't think they even know he's here."

You wanted to ask "why" but kept your quiet thinking she wouldn't answer or will tell you to ask Jimin.

"You know, Jimin's father, Mr. Park Ji Hyun, he's the most powerful member of our community, like ours. He's really strict and respected in Italy and many people from other countries too work under him, even some government officials. He lives here to, Florence to be exact. That's all I could tell you."

"Oh...", you were bewildered. Smartness, strictness and richness runs in Jimin's blood.

"So does Jimin don't-"

"Let's go Y/n.", his voice suddenly ringed your ears and you went quite. You stood up and he held your hands. You both greeted other guests and came outside. You sensed something was off about Jimin because of his behaviour. He would have teased you 10-12 times if he's okay. He didn't even looked at you. He sure was angry about something. You started to fear.

Before entering the car, you shook hands with his friend Park Changho and hugged Juhee. You didn't wanted to leave her.

"Come visit me anytime, okay?", she chuckled.

You nodded and said goodbye with a smile. You both sat inside the car and drove off. It was almost half past midnight, the road was completely vacant and nothing can be heard apart from the faint sound of car engine.

Jimin was looking outside the window into nowhere with his hands near his lips, the reflection of his eyes were sharp and scary.

"Where's the ring?", his slow, low pitched voice broke the silence, head still faced outside.

"Exactly where it should be.", you answered, you were scared but wasn't scared.

He turned his head to face you, his suren eyes glaring in your soul, "It's supposed to be on your finger, it's a ring. It's not on your finger."

"I flushed it down the toilet."

He sighed and closed his eyes.

"Stop the car.", he ordered. The car came to halt on the side.

"Junho, come home from the other car, the one behind us. And I want nobody to follow us, no security or staff."

"But sir that is not safe for you at this hour."

"Was I not clear?", he growled in a low voice.

"Sorry sir, I'll go now. Good night.", he went outside and the cars behind you drifted away in front of your eyes. Now you were left alone in the middle of nowhere, another country with a man like Jimin. The only way to escape is to kill him or get killed. The first one seems impossible.

Jimin leaned over you and opened the door.

"Go sit in the front.", his tone was getting more and more intense and loud. You did as he said and he sat on the driver's seat.

The atmosphere went immensely quite for some moments, no sound at all. You were looking at him, his eyes closed and head titled backwards.

"Jimin I-"

"Have you fucking lost it Y/n?", he shouted so loudly at you out of the blue which made you flinch. You heart felt like it stopped for a second. You were in terror.

"Don't you understand one thing? One thing? I told you to at least ACT. People were asking me about your ring. Do you know how I felt? Do you, you dumb woman? I didn't forced you but you made me compromise with my pride infront of hundreds of people there."

"Guess what? I don't give a fuck.", you didn't thought before speaking.

"Y/n!", he yelled as he raised his hands in the air about to hit you. You bundled up and shielded yourself with your arms crossed, eyes shut closed. To your surprise his hands never reached touched your body. Instead he hits the dashboard.

"I gave you a bit too much freedom right?", his voice went deep again.

"No, Jimin-", you were shivering at that point, sweating even though the aircon was on.

He pulled out the phone you used from his pockets making your anxiety even worse. You were tearing up.
He handed the phone in your hands.
"All these messages, who are they? Or are these one person? Huh?"

"These... He...", your hands couldn't even hold the phone properly.

"Answer!"

"I can't.", you can't let anyone die once again even if it costs your own life.

"You won't?"

"No."

"I knew, that's why I had a plan B to spit it out from you."

Your eyes widened.

Author-

Hey, Thanks for the read, hope you enjoyed, love ya.💜