T H I R T Y T H R E E

Start from the beginning

Gosh people will just be looking at us.
How will I talk or...or anything??
And with him near, it's already uncomfortable.

Midway between your thoughts you felt a cold hand embracing your body as shivers ran across your body from the sudden unexpected touch. Your eyes peeked to see Jimin standing close to you.

"Let's go.", his gaze was looking in the forward direction where he must but you could feel his attention to you.

Your face went grumpy and you rolled your eyes.

"Smile, Y/n."

He didn't looked, he felt. That is attention.

You did as he said. The act begun. You both sat down at your respective places. Everyone there had their eyes fixed on you both making you feel overwhelmed. You could here a lots of whispers, some where shocked, some where happy, some praised you, some praised him. You found yourself looking at Juhee, the only way to make it all less awkward. There were lots of plitter platter and chatting going on. You never felt so out of place before. Even though the party was meant to be for you, you felt nothing like it, not supposed to be here and you weren't.

"Hello Miss Kang Y/n, I'm Leonardo.", the man sitting beside, probably in his 40s, spoke while offering you a handshake. You accepted it and smiled while replying, "Nice to meet you sir."

"I heard you practiced as a doctor in Korea?"

You nodded, "Pediatrician, to be specific."

"So how'd you met Mr. Park?", the sudden question left you speechless but before you could utter another word Jimin handled the situation.

"Love at the first sight, enough to describe our start."

Love my foot.

You nodded and looked down, in embarassment. You started to scratch your legs from above the dress. You suddenly felt Jimin's hand grabbing your legs from the thighs and pulling them towards him. The sudden action made you furiously stare in his eyes as you shook your head, clenching your teeth. He leaned over you and whispered while slowly sliding his hands away, "Your legs might touch the man beside you and I don't like it."

"Oh so all your friends are perverts like you, huh?", you whispered back.

After a pause, going back to his original position he said with a flirtatious smirk eyeing you, "Thanks for the new nickname."

You clenched your first upon hearing his nonsense, wanting to smack that fist on his face. You were screaming internally, letting out a deep sigh you forced a wide smile.

Ah! He is a damn annoying asshole.
And the most frustrating thing, even he knows it.

You both are the dinner and approached the patio for some drinks as his friends wanted him to. The surroundings wasn't as chatty as before, people were busy in just drinking, so was Jimin. You and Juhee sat at the other corner as both of you don't drink that much. While sipping the wine in your hands, beside the rim of the glass you saw two young couples. The boy was holding the girl by the waist as his eyes were lost in her. Slowly he arched his whole body to kiss her. They looked just adorable. You suddenly realised you were staring at them and shook your head.

Flashbacks-

You were sitting on the bed, reading a book wearing your silk robe. The night was at it's peak and Hoseok was late. The door clicked open. You recognised his footsteps and it was clear he was Hoseok as he yelled for you.

"Love? I'm tired.", his footsteps started to approach the bedroom.

You closed the book and a smile automatically appeared.
He came inside, locked the door and threw himself into your arms lying on the bed. He rested his head on your look lap and snuggled like a baby.