SUFFER or DIE !

He realizes that he needs to support her emotionally & at a safe distance physically too so he keeps quiet patting her on the back and assuring her safety.

      "I thought Jungkook came to save me for a second," Ella said as he stopped his hand which was about to give her another pat "But I'm glad he didn't come", as he patted her again.

~Next Morning~ 

Taehyung was sleeping while leaning on the wall & Ella's head resting on his lap his hand was still on her head, and he fell asleep while massaging her head he was trying to calm her down from her panic attacks & bad dreams she was unknowingly having last night.

Again she flinched as Taehyung woke up to see if she was ok, she was still sleeping,

  "*sigh* who knows what Lily did to her, Ella looks completely traumatized at this point", Taehyung thought while looking at her sleeping figure. 

He looked around the room it was a full concrete room with a single mattress where he was sitting weird gas smell filled the room there were factories around the area.

Ella flinched again but this time she woke up staring at the wall in front of her she sat on the place, looked at her hands then looked around she panicked again & screamed her lungs out while grabbing her hair as Taehyung rushed to her back hugging her.

"Ella!! I-i am here! you're not alone!! Look at me, look back I'm here" He said while trying to calm her down. She looked back as she turned to hug him, 

"Tae-Taehyung-sshi I-i thought last night was a dream & I'm alone," She said shaking in fear.

"You were sleeping on my lap & you woke up back-facing me so that's why you thought you were alone, don't worry kiddo I'm with you, I'm here to take you" he explained the situation.

She broke the hug while looking at him, "L-Lets run away! This is the only option she'll kill both of us!"

Ella said as he agreed to her even though he knew Lily would let go of him but wasn't sure about Ella if she'd let her go.

She joined all the chains they had in the room and fixed them in the window throwing out extensions so they both could climb down to the balcony down there, The rest of the building was empty so they could take Staris to leave the building.

She insisted on letting him go first then she tried to climb down but ended up bruising herself the chain broke at a distance but thankfully Taehyng caught her in time they escaped the building as some of the men who were in the car sipping coffee spotted them & started chasing after them.

Ella threw her heels at them & started running barefoot both ran for their life for a minute as Taehyung finally found his car but before they could get in men fired a gun towards them so both junped into an abandoned shop nearby shutting the rusty shutter door of the shop.

"Woah you're so brave Ella! good job" Taehyung said while patting her head he noticed her foot was bleeding earlier she stepped on a piece of glass took out his handkerchief & tied it around her wound.

"We made matters worse, didn't we? Taehyung said as she nodded at him,

 "So let's go & join the crew, Our Members are coming back this afternoon, I've to be in the concert this time" Taehyung continued

"But Taehyung-ah what if Lily-", Ella said, "Shut up Ella! She can't do anything to us if we're not alone she is a pick-me girl she wants attention from everyone so I know she can't do anything more than pass stares to us," Taehyung said while cutting her words.