Unexpected Turn..

TO the US~

The couple were sleeping peacefully, they were stuck to each other like monkey glue Jimin passed by them scoffing in jealousy Jin went to them while lightly tapping on them.

Kids! Wake up!! we're in the US get up quickly!!, Jin said while trying to wake them up.

"ahh gosh, that was nice sleep yah.. Ella wake up! honey wake up we're here!!", Jungkook said while stretching & waking her up.

While heading towards the exit Ella went into her disguise again Jungkook had to head before her so he went first giving her a forehead kiss before going now they didn't know when they'd meet again in this whole tour process.

It was nighttime there but still, the airport was crowded as soon as they entered cameras & screams flashed on them.

The next day~

Ella was arranging boxes as per the list till Lily showed up, '' Oh Ella when did you get here? & where do you sleep?" she said suspiciously

''I got here late you all were asleep so I went to the next door to sleep, how was your journey?'', It was Osm Unni but we missed you a lot" Cici said while jumping in them,

Ella- oh Cici Hii dear I'm so glad that you enjoyed it now help me to arrange this I've been doing this for three hours and now I am hungry.

Cici- don't worry Uni we'll help you, as she called everyone to help Ella to arrange the stuff.

After some time they got into the dining area where all the crew members were having breakfast.

Manager- everyone's attention! here is Mr.Johan he will be our concert planner if you've any doubts about the given tasks you can ask him.

Mr.Johan- Hello guys! Nice to meet you! I'm Johan that's what you'll call me, so because of the weather forecast predicted rainfall & a little bit sudden storm we decided to change the date & we have a concert in 5 DAYS!! so I want you guys to enjoy your days here without ignoring your responsibilities, we have more time for arrangements so let's work together!!

everyone cheer up!

Ella- (Johan hm he looks & sounds familiar) Manager!! (let's call him that) where are the members?

Manager- they know that the date is extended so they decided to go to explore the town they'll have breakfast & lunch there, didn't Jungkook tell you anything bout the plan?

Ella- maybe he forgot (checks phone) Oh no I missed his calls, maybe I was so busy working, you know their schedule?

Manager- I don't know exactly but they'll be meeting at Central Park after Lunch maybe you can find him there!

Ella- oh thank god! OK, thank you!! Take care of yourself too you get sick easily here.

At the Central Park~

Ella hurriedly went to the park as this was the perfect opportunity to meet him she didn't want to waste this chance she was looking everywhere for him.

As someone came from behind snatching her bag away she got scared and when she was about to scream someone grabbed onto her mouth she was fighting for her life but that familiar fragrance made her relax as he kissed her cheek,

Ella-o..m..g.. Jugkook!!!! you wanna die? you scared sh!t outta me, as he hugged her while giggling Jimin came running back giving her bag back, "Miss you got no precious thing inside it was with you" Jimin said teasingly as she gave her an angry look.

Jungkook-(chuckle) Babe! you got scared aww my scared cat!!

Ella- stop teasing me! how did you get here? how did you know I was here?