Let us Live.

It was a cold & dark night temperature suddenly went down that time "Concert must be going on back there" Taehyung thought as he decided to finally enter that abundant building after gathering all the courage after all it was for her.

He knew it was his responsibility he was blaming himself for getting her into trouble, "argh!! I shouldn't have let her come here with us I had bad feelings, security isn't that secure here" he thought as he climbed stairs while holding his phone torch.

 A sudden phone ring sound made him flinch almost dropping his phone it was echoing 2X loud cause the building was all empty, "Hello?" he picked up the call replying, "Who is this?" he continued as he didn't get any reply.

"um.. Taehyung right? you went to look for her" The Person on the other side said, 

"Ye-yes.. but who is this may I know?" Taehyung said stuttering as nobody knew about what it was up to.

"*sigh* I am Josh, I hope you remember me, I just wanted to say that I believe you'll save her from whatever trouble she is in, I was just worried that she was by herself but now I know that you're there too, Thank you !" Josh says as the call gets disconnected before Tae can reply further.

He turned on his torch again as he felt somebody peeked up from above he knew he had come to the right place.

After confirming he was on the right floor he knocked on the door and someone replied "Password?" he said whatever password he was told confirming it was the right person he finally entered inside.

"Oh, so you're finally here Mr.Taehyung-sshi!!" He looked back to see the owner of the voice and his eyes widened he never expected that person to be her.

"Lily?" Taehyung said astonished as she laughed, "Where is Ella what in the world you do to her tell me!!" Taehyung said finally pouring out his anger. 

"Aw.. you felt sad for her huh? she said while teasing him, "Where the fvck you hide her tell me" Taehyung continued yelling at her.

"You are not her fvcking husband so shut up! and do what I say!" Lily yelled at him back.

Taehyung kneeled down in front of her while staring at the floor, "See it's nothing in between us we both are happily married so please stop blackmailing her I'll give you whatever you want" Taehyung said while begging her as she smirked in satisfaction.

"So you agree that there was something before marriage?" Lily questioned,

"Tha-that was one-sided she had no idea about it I swear!!" he said with his pleading eyes.

"So does she know what you did with her that night?", Lily said smirking at him.

"Lily that's enough digging into our past just fvcking tell me what you want & give me Ella back!" he said having enough of her drama.

She went near him & handed him an iPad playing a video clip of him & Ella making him shocked as hell it was way too old you both barely had memory of it but the clip was full HD & clear.

His grip tightened on the iPad as she took it back from him while smiling ear to ear, she signed her Men to take him inside they grabbed him by his Arms on both sides dragging him into the random room he resisted but he was too weak in front those bulls so he just gave up & let them dragged wherever they want to.

They threw him inside the room as he knew he had to stay here till morning she had to release him cause she was in his crew so she'd get the news of him being missing from the concert well she knows this but if this gets out she'll be the one to blame somehow. plus this place was so far that he looked for the hotel room in advance in case he got out of there.