We're A Big Secret

The shoot went well, As Namjoon's Main makeup artist she had to stick around him, he knew that Ella was much shorter than him so he always bent down a little, sat somewhere, or gave her a little stool while supporting her to stand up so she can easily do his make up.

Jungkook always watches them from afar the things he should do with his wife are done by RM Hyung instead of him. He got a little upset today cause while she was fixing his lip makeup staff were arranging stuff behind them & accidently somebody pushed her on Namjoon she fell on him but got caught just in time Namjoon just smiled off at her & helped her back to stand up.

It happened many times but all he could do was swallow whatever he felt about that but he never hated Namjoon for that.

Ella went home with Jina(Jimin's Wife) & Rika(Jhope's wife) they made a surprise visit to their husbands secretly so they decided to go with Ella to her house so they could get ready for the function & spend some time together.

Jungkook looked for her all over the set, Lili(makeup artist) told him that Ella had already left with someone she saw her sitting in the car with Men and drove away Jungkook was so confused so he tried calling her but they was no answer so he decided to go home.

<< Fast forward to their House <<

Junkook got inside and he saw Ella sleeping on the couch covering her whole body with blankets & hair dripping down from the blanket he chuckled as he saw her sleeping like that he went & kissed her head he was about to set her hair properly as he saw Bam(dog) was literally eating Ella's cat they were fighting over that toy laying lifelessly.

He immediately went & freed the cay as she ran away he saw Cat running at speed and his eyes went on a figure that was shocked and frozen standing there, it was Ella Jungkook got a mini heart attack as he quickly looked back & pointed towards the couch.

Ella was fuming at this point & she went straight inside the bedroom as he followed her & almost bumped into Jina, "Oh Oppa you got home? I thought ya'll head to the party ! What happened? Ella? "did you guys fight?again?" Jina said,

Rika came from behind confused and half asleep, "where is Hoba? He kissed me?" Rika said, "Are you dreaming you're in Ella's house he isn't here Rika let's go get ready!!" Jina said.

Jungkook realized what he had done he mistook Rika for Ella & gave her a head kiss & Ella saw everything so she got mad Jina realized what might have happened she sent Jungkook ahead for the party saying they'd come after getting ready.

Behind the Scenes of Wives Life ~

Taehyung's Wife Seonga had a successful fashion Boutique & they were celebrating their one-year anniversary. 

Ella and Seonga were in the same university & they started this small business together, After getting married Taehyung didn't want his wife bullied for having a lower job (ofc lower in ppl eyes) so he bought Massive 3 storage building for the business and he promoted all her items of clothing including standing up as Model for the shop.

Ella decided to drop off & start another chain for makeup with the same brand as Seonga Hybe noticed all the success girls were having out there, so they hired them as official designers & makeup artists of the hybe & Ella was the Head of the Makeup department she also designed special occasional clothing for the members.

Ella invested in the business when they needed it the most so Taehyung decided to leave 40% of the company's shares even though she denied it all. Jess(RM's wife) was in charge of handling accounts of the business as she wanted to join the girls leaving LA's ungrateful company behind.

Jina(Jimin) & Rika(Hobi) were marketing & advertisement experts so they joined them too, Members thought if all girls worked under the same roof it'll be safe so they all encouraged their wives to work together, Naeun(JIn's Wife) was the best stylist & color expert in the industry, Kithi(Suga's wife) was in the Export-Importing business for the Foods company she also joined in shifting clothing importing & exporting in the Elson Voug's (Seonga & Ella mixed their names to create their brand) 

It was so tough for all of them to leave their jobs where they had been working for decades & join something out of the box but it was a huge success, it was worth it! They all grew closer as time passed by some of them were schoolmates either classmates or from the same country.

Today was a big occasion for them they made it till one year reaching unbelievable revenue & winning the brand of the year award. The party was private & grand, By cheering champagne they started the party Ella & Jungkook were apart of as everyone was with their partner's security was so tight so no outsider would catch the faces of anyone's wife as they all were secret to the outside world there were rumors but nobody seemed to care.

Joyi(Suga's son) Seoki(Jin's daughter) Yeji-Yeni(RM's twins )all kids were with Ella's aunt cause she was their favourite, Ella loved kids as if they were hers. Ella engaged the kids as she started looking for Jungkook cause everyone who knew her was asking for him and why they weren't together in the process she bumped into a strange lady she tried to hide her face but Ella recognized her.

"Lily?? you're Lily right?" Ella said

"Um.. (clears throat) yeh-Yeha I'm Lili! oh hii Ella Nice to see you here!! Lily said

"I am surprised actually I didn't know you were coming! how- Lily cuts Ella

"Actually unni I wanted to go in the restroom see you later," Lily said while rushing out,

Before Ella could think more she finally spotted Jungkook he smiled & held her hand dragging her towards the VIP guest to introduce her.

"Jungkook-ah I saw that Lily here!" Ella whispered in his ear,

"What? Lily who?" Jungkook whispered back to Ella,

"Ah babo-ya your makeup artist Lily!! she always gives me doubtful looks she wants to find out if I am your wife or others I know that jealous girl doesn't have any good intentions,  Ella said worriedly,

"Jungkook I'll talk with authorities & guards don't worry enjoy the party, I'll figure out how she snuck in," he said as he left.

Ella knew that he'd take care of the thing she texted the girls(all wives) in their group "Beware! One of the staff members snuck into the party keep some distance from your husbands don't make it obvious inform everyone I'll look after kids" as she realized she left kids upstairs on their own to play she quickly started preparing cupcakes, chocolates, Juice, donuts, cookies everything that kids like on for kids so keep them entertain.

 As she was preparing the food she felt a sharp object on her back like someone trying to threaten her with a gun or a knife, she froze & stood up still dropping the donut in her hand as she gulped hard.

                                                                               X.O.X.O

                                                           ~See you The Next Page~