🍋Finally, A night of Relief.🍋 (P18)

3 R D   P E R S O N   P O V

Shinobu and Giyuu drove back to his house, but before doing anything they called the police to go over to the scene. But they eventually went inside.

"It's been awhile since we had a little fun." she said, while setting her stuff down.

"What do you mean by that, Shinobu." He tried to hide his smile, because he obviously knew what she meant.

"You know exactly what i mean." she then looked at him, seeing that gaze in his eyes. 

A little later.. in his bedroom.. (🍋)

Their bodies pressed together heatedly against the wall, breathing heavily as both of their lips pressed together.  They could taste their shared breath, feeling the thud of one another's combined heartbeat as they both fumbled to take off each other's clothes.

He'd then carry her to his bed, grabbing her by her sides and pinning her down on the bed and taking full control over her. He would move his fingers down her chest, down her neck, then her breasts while kissing and licking.

She would moan from the sudden sensation of his touch, probably from not feeling it in so long. His soft breath hit her as he continued to kiss her neck, and nibble on her skin making her turned on even more. Shinobu would scratch his back from pleasure, making him groan.

"Your so riled up over barley anything." He'd seductively mumble, before kissing her passionately on the lips.

"Oh s-shut up." she'd say after kissing him back, before he'd give her another kiss, but a long intense one. The tension would escalate more and more, before he began to thrust into her — making her let out a loud moan. He'd continue to do so, holding her waist while her back arched. He would pick up the pace, her eyes eventually rolling to the back of her head. 

Giyuu would then stop for a little, his hand grabbing her chin for a kiss. "Come on. I miss when you were the dominant one.~" He'd tease.

"W-we aren't teenagers anymore, act grown." Her head was spinning around in circles, before he would continue thrusting inside her again.

"Better for me then." He'd say. Shinobu would grunt, moan and all type of noises because of him.. Let's just say, they had a 'thrilling' night.

.

S H I N O B U  K O C H O (The morning)

I have a big ass headache.. This airhead was too harsh on me. Keeps forgetting i'm not the same person as i was before. I sat up on his bed, keeping the blanket on me. Id look down at him, peacefully sleeping like he didn't do anything. I would soon get up, putting on some pajamas to go to Giyuus living room. I decided i would watch TV till he would get up, i walked over to the couch- my legs feeling a bit sore. I guess i've gotten used to it. I eventually sat down and watched a show.

Giyuu finally woke up, and walked over to me. Only wearing some sweatpants.

"Good morning.." He yawned, before sitting next to me on the couch.

"Good morning Sleepyhead." 

"What are you watching?" He'd ask before kissing me. 

"I don't even know." I laughed, switching the channels. 

"Is today Monday..?"

My eye's widened before muttered "Holy shit- it is." 

"We have work.." He groaned before getting up and running into his room.

"Why are you running."

"I need to get ready? You need to as well." He's right.. i'm pretty sure i have some clothes left here.

I followed him into his room, and he surprisingly was already dressed.  I put on my clothes myself and followed him into the bathroom. I put my hair up with my butterfly clip, before i cleaned my face a little to put a little bit of makeup on. 

"I'll wait for you in the car." Giyuu walked away, grabbing his car keys.

"Okay." I finished up my makeup and put on my shoes. 

Later.

We arrived at work, quickly walking to our desks while everyone looked at us. We were literally a hour late.. together. How suspicious is that? Just play it cool! Lets hope no rumor goes around or something..

"Look at the duo who finally came to work!" A woman said.

"I know right?" Another yelled. 

I sighed before continuing my work- ignoring the fact people are definitely suspicious. 

Me and Giyuu would keep going to work as usual, and i don't think anything bad is going to happen to us anymore. I just hope it's going to stay like this, because i'm tired of all of these accidents. Douma is gone, that narcissistic woman is arrested- Now that i think of it.. Why do i not even know her name. Never mind that, Nothing bad is going to happen anymore.. right? 

Wrong.

Weeks later, i started to throw up crazy, nauseous as hell and so much fucking more. I literally jinxed it. 

"Shinobu, are you sure you're okay?.." 

"No, actually i'm not okay Giyuu." I gagged before throwing up again. He then pulled out a pregnancy test- putting it on the bathroom counter anxiously.

"What is this?.."  I looked up at him- Does he really think i'm pregnant?

"It's better to be safe than sorry butterfly."

"But- there's no way i could be pregnant, i always take some shitty ass pills." i yelled angrily before throwing up again. Fuck, i hate this shit so much.

"Just- take it, for me?"

i sighed  "Fine." He then walked away, leaving me there. What if i am?.. I don't know- i'm really not sure if i'm ready for a kid. You know what- i'm just gonna take it. I have too.

I eventually did all the shit you gotta do for the results of a pregnancy test. Im praying that i'm not pregnant. I mean- if it was positive.. I don't even know. Would i keep it? 

I waited patiently- it felt like forever waiting.. but then the results showed. It was-

.

.

Well, this will probably be the 2nd last chapter for this fanfic. I didnt know how else to end this, so im sorry if it wasn't how you intended to end. I will write a lot more at the end on the next chapter, but i hoped you liked this chapter. Maybe i will write a special later on 🤫