(P13) Unexpected.

~💜~ 

I woke up to see that I was tied up against a chair, with my mouth taped.
"Look who's awake!" Douma yelled happily.
I looked at him with a stern stare. How did I mess up this bad?.. I thought he was dead- I saw him die 8 years ago with my own eyes.
"I finally have you back. We will live happily together, forever!" He exclaimed.
He then stared to cut me up around my chest area, my arms my legs.. basically everywhere. I screamed in agony, tears of pain coming out of my eyes.
"Mm~ where's that death stare now?" He said, licking the knife with my own fucking blood on it. I closed my eyes, wishing everything would go away.
"Oh- I'm sorry! You can't talk.. oh well, better for me." He laughed before unbuttoning my shirt.
"Well, nice bra you have shinobu." He smirked before pulling out a whip, hitting me with it. One again, I screamed. There was bruises and cuts all over me. The only reason im trying to pull through is because of Giyuu. Just come and save me already airhead- please..
I looked at him in terror as he started to undress me... Is he- is he going to rape me?.. Fuck. fuck, fuck! 

~💙~

We came back to the department, and words can't even explain how fucking pissed i am right now. Shinobu sacrificed herself for a dumb lil hostage! She went off on her own carelessly.. but right now i can't be mad at her. Shes getting kidnapped and who knows whats going to happen to her. i slammed my desk, thoughts going through my head.

"Giyuu. calm down!" Sanemi shouted.
"You- you want me to calm down? Ha. I'll calm down once we find out where she is even at. If we can even fucking find her, Who knows what is happening right now! She could be dead!" I said in a stern tone.
"We will find her! We have muichiro on our team, he can find her in a split second. Don't assume stuff giyuu, or you'll actually ginx it." Mitsuri stepped in, trying to help. I was about to shout my heart out, till Mui said:

"Okay- I did it. I found her location." Muichiro said.
I looked at Muichiro, sighing with relief before grabbing the keys and running to the van. the others following behind me.
"Get ready to ambush this place." I muttered, putting on the gear and other stuff I needed.
"Copy that." Everyone responded.

As we finally got to the location, I jumped out of the van and ran to that motherfuckers place. I broke down the door to see Douma. standing right in front of me. i can't believe it, how is he still alive?.. Never mind that- i will worry about it later, i have to find shinonbu.

"Go to hell." i scolded as i shot him in the head and another in the chest. i quickly searched the place. finding shinobu chained to a bed, having a traumatized look on her face. 

"Shinobu.." i mumbled in shock, before picking her up bridal style. i ran out breathing heavily. 

"Gi- giyuu..."shinobu said in a weak voice.

"Shh.. just please try to stay awake.." i hushed her, running to the van. Everyone looked at her in shock, but they also ran to the van. Everyone got in quickly, while mitsuri drove. 

"Mitsuri are you sure you can get to the hospital fast?" i asked.

"Of course! why do you think my favorite movie is fast and furious?" she laughed before starting the car. "Hold on tight." she said, pulling out of that place and speeding out.

At the hospital

Shinobu was passed out in the hospital bed. I was pacing outside while Kanae and Kanao is on their way. If i could have done something much earlier, she wouldn't be in the ER right now. And now i'm going to get my ass beat by her 2 sisters. 

I saw kanae finally rush in, looking around before finally looking at me. she sprinted towards me ignoring the nurses. 

"Where is she." she said sternly. I then pointed to where she was before she walked inside of the room. I mean, she is a doctor. but shes scary when mad.. 

Eventually kanao came, and both of them were crying their heart outs in the waiting room. i was just pacing around, too much in shock to even comprehend anything. I can't lose her, i really cant. Just thinking about it makes me want to cry. Shinobu was still unconscious and i was planning to be with her in the hospital till she leaves. As i was dazing of, a doctor came up to me. 

"Hello sir, you may come see the patient." she said, also kanao and kanae following her into the room.

"Alright, Shinobu.. is very lucky to be alive. She is a very strong woman, but she has some very serious injuries that will take a while to be healed."  she looked into all of our eyes, with a sincere and sweet look. "Im so sorry- i was just wondering. Are you guys married?.." she laughed nervously.

"...No- we aren't." i responded, looking confused.

"Ah, alright. sorry to ask! Continuing on, she will most likely be sent home in a few weeks. Her condition currently is uh- how do i say this.. Not very good. But we can provide more treatment solutions. " A worried look on her face appeared. I looked at shinobu in concern.

"Yes, please do." Kanae responded.

"I suppose your.. Hold on. Are you- the Kanae Kocho?" she smiled, looking at her in curiosity.

"Yes, i am!. My.. I suppose i've gotten a little popular in Tokyo.." She laughed.

"Wow.. You are one of the best doctors here in Tokyo.. It's such a pleasure to meet you. Oh!- im so sorry, i got a little off track. Anyways..." She quickly went back to talking about shinobu and all that doctor stuff.

Late at night...

I have been here since 5pm. As i suspected, shinobu is still unconscious. Im gonna be here till she wakes up, i can't risk anything now. Im just going to go to sleep. i couldn't care less about anyone seeing me. 

.

.

.

Dont hate me guys!!! I love you pookies 😔😔😘😘 i think ive had to much fun with the plot twists.. And sorry about not posting yesterday, i was debating on what to write. (once again) but yk i kinda know what im gonna write next chapter..