We met again? (P7)

3rd person POV,  T I M E S K I P

It has been over 6 years since giyu has moved away.  Shinobu figured that she would leave the past behind, and to follow her old childhood dream to become a spy. She gave up on waiting for giyu, but she could never bring herself to find new love.

Surprisingly, giyu had a plan to become a spy as well. (He wanted to learn more stuff  about douma and figure everything out.) So, after years of training he decided to go back to Tokyo. (FINALLY, AM I RIGHT?!?)

~💙~ G.T

I unloaded my luggage, and looked around- but wow. This place.. has changed a lot. I figured i should go walk around town and see whats new.

As i was walking around, i saw the old coffee shop i used to go to back then. I guess i should go ahead and get a cup of coffee. I walked inside and went up to the cashier.

"Hi sir! What would you like?" said a girl who seemed to be at least 16 years old.

"Hello, can i get a iced tea coffee." i responded

"Alrighty, will that be all?" she exclaimed 

"No thanks." i said before paying and walking away.

.

"Iced tea coffee coming right up!"

"Thanks." I grabbed the cup and walked outside, looking down at my phone. But i suddenly bumped into someone. 

"Oh shit- my bad." I looked up to see a short girl with purple highlights on the ends of her hair.

"No.. its okay." she responded in a confused tone.

i begun to walk away. She- she looks somewhat familiar.. but i can't remember where i've seen her before. 

~💜~ S.K

No fucking way.. i thought he would never come back. Does he remember me?  I can't believe it. Giyuu Tomioka has came back. His physique is even better then before, and holy shit he's still as handsome as ever. But. he didn't recognize me, I should have knew. i should have knew that he wouldn't remember me.

I headed over to my work, and everything just went back to me. every single thing that happened back then. Stop thinking about it shinobu.. its already over.

I begun to read the file about the case i was assigned to go and gain intel. Well, its what i gotta do as a spy i guess.

I would eventually stop reading the file because my boss called for a meeting. What is it now? I walked in the room and sat down. 

"Thank you all for leaving whatever you were doing for this, but i just wanted to announce something. Please welcome, Giyuu Tomioka!" he proudly said.

He then walked in the room, he looked around the room till he spotted me, and locked eye contact. Everyone was cheering and saying welcome to him but- he just continued to stare at me.

Is he playing a game on me, because he's looking at me like- like that.. 

"By the way shinobu, he will be working with you on ur case." my boss said.

"Oh- Alright." i smiled. Is this a joke? Well, now my suffering will become even worse!..

He then walked over to me. "Surprised seeing you here, oh yeah sorry about bumping into you earlier." he smiled nervously.

"Don't worry about it, but i look forward to working with you." I smiled back.

We then walked over to my desk. My heart is racing so fast for no reason- this is the same feeling when i first met him. Its like i'm just falling for him all over again- but almost 8 years later.