All over again? (P9)

~💜~ S.K

"For gods sake shinobu, just fucking kiss me." he whispered back once again

I then put my hands around his neck, as his hands slowly went to my waist. Our faces were inches away.. and then he reached in. His soft lips were against mine, as mine was against his. Its just, everything all over again.. 

.

"Ahem.. Im sorry- but my office isn't the place to make out." the guy walked in.

"Oh my gosh- this is so embarrassing i'm so sorry.. We didn't know anyone was working here!." i said as i let go of giyuu, and let out a 'embarrassed gasp.'

"Yeah yeah.. just get out already." He groaned as we quickly walked out of there.

"Never again." i whispered to giyuu.

he then let out a quiet laugh as i unfolded the files that i put between my legs. We then went over to the bosses office so we can bring him with us. 

"I hope you had fun waiting for us." i spoke down to the guy as i picked him up by the cuffs, resulting in him groaning in pain. 

"Mind not pulling me by that?.." he asked

"Im sorry- did i just hear you say something?" i warned

he then looked down in shame.

I then looked back up at giyuu, having a smirk on his face.

"That smirk won't be on there forever." I said

"Don't be so cocky now, shinobu."  He responded as i tightened my grip on the guy.

.

~💙~ G.T

We went back to the van, put the guy in there and sat in the van ourselves.

"Alright, you can take off ur wires on ur own." Shinobu said

i nodded and proceeded to take off my wires.

"Wanna read the files?" She asked

"I've got nothing to lose." i joked

She then got closer to me and opened the file, holding the file in a way i can read it.

After work

Tanjiro, Zentizu, Inosuke and Nezuko invited me over to hang out, so of course i accepted. I got in my car and drove over to there place. 

As soon as i got there, i went over to there door and knocked.

"Its been so long Giyuu!" Tanjiro said as he opened the door.

"Yeah, i know right?" I agreed as i walked inside.

They were playing the game 'Monopoly,' I decided i would join them.

"HAHA! GIVE ME MY FUCKING 500!!" Zenitzu screamed

"NO!"Inosuke shouted back 

"Hey guys, lets be ni-" Tanjiro said before getting interuppted by inosuke

"GIVE MY MOTHERFUCKING 500 BUCKS!!!" he screamed again, as tanjiro sighed while me and nezuko laughed at their little fight. 

"IM GONNA SUE YOU." Zentizu shrieked

"GO AHEAD AND TRY!" Inosuke screamed back

And the game went on for awhile, honestly i forgot how much fun it was hanging out with them. I was laughing till i got a message from Sabito.