One last kiss. (P6)

~💙~

Its the last day. Im honestly trying so hard to not cry, because i can't bring myself to actually realize i wont be seeing shinobu anymore. For now, i guess. I packed my stuff, got a plane ticket and all that. I cant believe i have to do this just for shinobu- but its the right thing to do. To be honest, i can't lie and say we didn't do anything during these 2 days.. (😉)

I walked over to shinobu and grabbed her waist from behind as my head buried in her neck.

"Its our last day together." she said.

"Yeah i know.." i muttered. 

"Why couldn't we just-" she inquired before i cut her off.

"Shinobu please, Its already decided.." I sighed.

We then stood there in silence as my fingers ran down her waist.

"Stop it, I already told you i'm mad at you." she said while grabbing my hand.

"You can't be mad at me forever."I responded as her grasp slowly soothed, before giving her a kiss.

"..I know." she muttered

i then looked at her with a grin on my face before looking at my phone. Its almost time to go to the airport..

"Shinobu it's almost time to go to the airport.." i said.

"Already?.." she responded in a disappointed tone.

I walked over to my luggage and grabbed it with my hand while the other holding shinobus hand. I then went over to my front door and opened it, going outside. 

I have already put all my stuff in my car, but i can't believe how fast these 2 days went by. I just wish i could go back in time, and make things how i would have wanted. Because I fucking hate douma and his whole "team" because they should go jump off a cliff honestly. But i can't risk anything happening to shinobu, so i will find out one way or another to get back at that girl and come back here. 

When they got to the airport. 

"I guess this is it, shinobu." I sighed.

"Yeah." she said looking into my eyes.

I then reached in for one final kiss before boarding, i grabbed her waist as she put her arms around my neck. 

"Promise me your coming back, giyu.." she said desperately.

"I promise." i responded before she kissed me once more, while i kissed her back passionately. 

"Goodbye, and i love you." she whispered before i boarded the plane, still looking at her.

.

.

.

~💜~

I called an uber and held back my tears till i got home. This world is so fucking trashy, i wish i could just create a perfect world with no mistakes whatsoever. But you know, i can't do that.

as soon as i got home i just cried for what felt like forever. Im getting back at this bitchy girl, no matter what. 

Im just going to ask mitsuri if she can come over. She will probably make me feel better.

 "Hey shinobu!!!" she screeched

"Hey mitsuri!" I responded 

"You okay? Your calling me late at night." she questioned 

"Yeah- well actually.. Just come over!" i explained before hanging up.

I sat on my bed, waiting for mitsuri to come knock on my door already. Eventually, she came and i opened my door for her.

"Mitsuri!-" i said

"ARE YOU OKAY?!?" she shouted in a worried tone

"Uh- not really?.." I responded

"TELL ME EVERYTHING!!" she screeched before sitting down on my bed next to me.

"Well- uh me and giyu killed my criminal ex because he broke in your house looking for me, and then the girl i pushed in the pool works with him and then told me and giyu to never talk to each-other again, cut of any contact and for giyu to move to some other place far away- and uhm yeah..!"  i explained.

"I- wow! Thats a lot.. but is he going to come back? WAIT! Lets get revenge on that girl!"she said

"He said he would-  but it wont be soon. And we can't get revenge right now, not yet at least." i answered.

Me and mitsuri would then just sit there, and talk about their problems and whats happening in their life's currently.

~💙~

It has been like 1 hour since i have been on the plane and im already missing shinobu. The flight attendants were coming out for dinner, but i didn't mind them since i was just focused on watching a movie. But then a attendant came up to me, They are probably gonna ask if i wanted anything. 

"Well, i never thought i would see you again Giyuu. Long time no see?" A very familar voice said to me..

My eyes went straight up to the flight attendant- and i honestly did not expect this. 

"Makomo- What the actual hell? Your a flight attendant?" I responded in a surprised tone. 

"Yup! But why are you on a flight to New York? I thought you were gonna stay living at Tokyo?" she exclaimed.

"Its uh- its a long story.." I answered

"Tell me all about later." She said

"Alright- oh yeah, hows sabito?" I questioned.

"Hes doing great! Also, hes the pilot of this plane right now." she explained

"Oh thats amazing.." I responded

"Yea-"She agreed before getting cut off.

"Lady! We are starving, mind serving us?!" some rando yelled.

"Oh- well talk to you later giyu!" She said before walking over to the person. 

I never would have thought too see Sabito and Makomo again. At least i will have someone to talk to for a little bit..

.

.

I feel like the timeskip is very unexpected but i have no more ideas then this soo.. And im sorry for the plot twist 😭😭 dw things will go good in the future but yall are lucky i posted 2 days in a rowww!!! cya next chapter 😘