A pathetic attempt of Murder. (P17)

"Ladies and gentlemen. After years of planning, we finally successfully completed our plan. Give yourselves a pat on a back, because we have the upper hand now." 

Everyone started to cheer and clap. Douma might have failed, but i won't. I'll be having your blood on my hands very soon.

.

.

S H I N O B U   K O C H O

I sat inside my car, the time probably 1 am right now. I guess over working myself is just how i cope to situations like these. I should probably visit Giyuu. I already miss him.. 

I began to drive, then stopping at the red light so the people could cross the sidewalk. There was this spiky haired guy, his hair around shoulder length and a silvery gold color. He looked directly at me. No, no, no.. he's dead shinobu! Your just seeing things.. But before i could even calm down, he ran towards my car. 

"Please! No- no not again.." i muttered in fear, covering my eyes and bursting into tears. 

I opened my eyes after a little. The light already turned green while cars behind me beeped at me, the ones next to me looking at me weird when they drived by. I blushed in embarrassment, as tears still dropped down my face before i started to drive. Oh my fucking god, i embarrassed my self. How dumb am i, thinking he would come back to life again somehow. You're a grown woman! I really need to see a therapist. 

I made it to the hospital, i really hope he's awake. Im still fucking mad about whoever is trying to hurt Giyuu. I don't know anyone who would want to. At least from what i know.. 

"Hello, may i visit Giyuu Tomioka?" 

"Mmm.. let me check ma'am." The receptionist then typed unnaturally fast on her keyboard.. I can't think of one time i haven't seen any cashier or receptionist type slow. Well, at least she told me i could visit him. I walked quickly to his room, smiling happily as i saw him sitting up, awake.

"Oh my gosh.. i missed you so fucking much." i smiled, walking up to him- kissing him.

he kissed me back, before responding "I missed you too butterfly.." 

"Well uhm. i have bad news.. theres another psycho guy obsessed with me." i nervously smiled.

"Surprised you haven't noticed yet." 

"Wha- how did you know?" 

"Come on, someone 'accidentally' crashed into me? What other reason would i be the victim of a guy crashing into me."

"Okay... maybe you're right." i laughed, before he grabbed me by my waist kissing me- quickly shutting me up.

"Ive been waiting awhile for your 'trauma' to go away." he said as his fingers moved down to my thigh, slowly caressing it.

"G-giyuu, there is doctors- and nurses!" i whispered

"..So?" 

"We are gonna make a scene!.."

"..So?" 

"If you say 'so' one more time, i will smack the shit out of you so you won't be able to say anything else." Lets just say, that made him be quiet. 

W E E K S   L A T E R .  (When Giyuu gets out of the hospital)

"Finally. You're out of that miserable hospital!" I sighed, while walking with Giyuu outside.

"Its better than dealing with all the troubles out here, i have the worst luck." 

"Cant say i disagree. So much has been happening to me and you these past months." I looked down at my feet, reflecting back to how it all started.

"Shinobu, let's just hope it will all end soon instead of complaining."

"You never know if someone will come sneak up on us to kill you or me?" I then looked back up at Giyuu, only to find him nowhere to be found. Well, i guess i kind of jinxed it. 

"Uhh.. Giyuu? Where are you."

 . . . . 

Nothing.

How could someone take him so easily without being loud? I then heard a footstep behind me, i quickly turned around to see- some guy maybe my age?

"Looking for someone?"

"Where did he go."

"Worry about yourself, your about to be killed."

"Okay wannabe douma." (Jk she didnt say that

"What did you do to him?.. I'll give you 2 seconds to tell me before i kick your ass."

"Do you really not remember me?"

"Maybe it's clear that you were probably not that important to me, if i did know you."

"The guy that got beaten up by your 'boyfriend' in high-school? The group of boys who hit on you?" 

"Ew, you? What is a pathetic loser like you going to do to me? Get your head out of ur ass and use ur last braincell that you're still the same boy from high school, who looks stupid trying to get revenge for a dead criminal."

"Don't underestimate me, Shinobu." He then walked closer to me, reaching for his gun.

"Get the fuck away from me." I jumped at him, punching the living shit out of him. 

A few minutes later, the poor guy was passed out with all type of bruises and cuts on him. I took his gun and now.. I sort of feel bad now. Oh wait. i need to find Giyuu.

"Back." Giyuu then walked from around the corner over to me, he looked a little beat up.

"What happened?" 

"His team took me, but i may have had to beat up some of them to escape."

"It's like they didn't even try." I laughed, looking over at the guy.

"Let's just go home." Giyuu smiled,  before holding my hand and walking to his car.

.

.

Yeah.. its probably not what you expected for this chapter. But i'm kinda done with torturing yall, its gonna get better now. Say goodbye to the plotwists people!! Oh yeah, Im so sorry for not posting in a while. I have had no time to write a chapter cause of school. But i hope i will post every weekend, but for now see you next time!