karma is a bitch (P11)

~💜~

"Fuck- Shinobu.." he groaned in pleasure as his hands grabbed my waist.

I turned my head too look at him, feeling his hard d1ck against my a$$.

"Your joking.." i said in a surprised tone.
"How about you stop moving." He responded
"Not my fault I make you horny." I joked.
"Not what you said last night." He smirked
"Oh shut up." I scolded
"Make me." He answered

I widened my eyes before a grin appeared on my face, before kissing him.

3rd person POV

Lets just say, they had sex about 5 times that day. They really can't resist each other.. (wink wink)

~💙~

Sabito invited me over to his pool, along with his friends. Of course, I gladly went over there.

"Hey sabito!" I said
"Giyuu! What's good!!" He greeted me as I walked inside.
"Nothing much, what about you?" I answered
"Same thing." He laughed

I eventually got in the pool, only having a pair of swim shorts on.

"Holy shit giyuu- what happened to your back?" Sabito said in shock
"Oh- I forgot, it was my dog." I nervously replied
"You literally hate animals." He answered
"I've-" i said before getting interrupted.
"Jesus Christ, those are sex scratches." He sighed
"Yup, I agree with Sabito." One of sabitos friends responded
"C'mon, who's the lucky girl huh?" Sabito asked
"...Shinobu Kocho." I muttered
"Hold on- isn't that the girl you were talking about years ago?.. Yeah! It is!" He exclaimed

Sabitos friends, me and sabito we're all talking and having fun in the pool. I honestly didn't know there was a difference between scratches and sex scratches..
.
"Bro, are you that good in bed?" A guy asked while checking out my back.
"Uh- I guess.." I replied

I wish I never came, all these guys are talking about is personal stuff- and the only person I'm actually close with is Sabito.

~💜~ L A T E R

Kanao was over at this boys house for a school project, and I had to go pick her up. If I remember correctly, his name is tanjiro. I think we have met a while ago because of Giyuu, but I'm not 100% sure. I walked over to his front door, ringing the door bell. All of a sudden, it started to pour rain.

Holy- it just starting raining out of no where. I then rang the doorbell again. I'm already soaking wet and no one is answering the door. I kind of looked around to see the houses next to his, and hold on. Isn't that Giyuus house over there? We were that loud..? But then someone finally opened the door.

"Oh hey- Giyuu?!" I said in a confused tone, as giyuu looked suprised to see me as well.
"Suprised to see you here." He responded with a smug grin on his face.
"Yeah, well mind letting me in it's a whole waterfall out here.." I rolled my eyes as I forced myself inside.
.
"Hey shinobu-chan- Wow you are soaked." He said looking at me in shock
"Yeah I know." I sighed.
"Nezuko is it fine if shinobu borrows some of your clothes for a little?" Giyuu asked before nezuko nodded yes.

Nezuko signaled me to follow her upstairs, and so I did.
We then got to her room, and she opened her drawer and gave me a change of clothes.
"Thank you Nezuko." I smiled as I went in her bathroom to change. Thankfully, the clothes fit just fine. It was some sweatpants with a tank top.
I then walked back downstairs and sat down next to kanao. They were already done doing the project and was playing a board game.
"Shinobu-sama, it looks like the storm is still pretty bad. You and kanao can stay the night if you want!" He offered with a smile.
"I mean-" I looked over at kanao and she had a 'pleasee' look on her face.
"Sure why not." I shrugged
"Thank you Onee-chan!!" Kanao exclaimed before continuing the game with tanjiro, zentisu, inosuke and nezuko.
I then looked over at Giyuu. He had a genuine smile on his face, and it was just so nice to see him actually smiling instead of that perverted grin. I hope things will stay like this. I don't know if I can ever be away from Giyuu again.
.
.
No ones POV

"Boss. The injection didn't work, his memory is back now.." he muttered
"Haha, your playing right?" He laughed
"No sir.. but I promise I will come up with another plan." He explained
" mm.. You see, I don't fucking tolerate people who fail missions." He yelled.
"It won't happen again- please I'm so sorry sir.." the guy pleaded with a tint of fear in his voice.
"I know it won't happen again." He answered as he pulled out his gun, and shot the guy.
"..Because you'll be dead." He mumbled.
"Fuck. I am tired of these ass holes messing up everything.. HANA! COME HERE." He yelled
"Yes master?" She replied
"Find out where she is. Now! And don't call me that, call me by my name." He scolded.
"Right away, Master Douma." She said as she quickly ran out.
"I will get you back one way or another, shinobu kocho." He mumbled to himself.
.
.
.
Y'all. I just like making trouble 🤷 but yeah wannabe Elsa is back from the dead!.. dw I hate him too, he makes me wanna kms whenever he shows up in story's! (Jp) This is not the usual word count, but I was kinda stuck on this chapter tryna figure out what to write, but I did it. Cya next chapter babes <3