🍋A crazy night.🍋(P10)

~💙~ G.T

A car honked outside. 

"Im coming i'm coming!" i said to sabito
"Took you long enough." He responded
"You hyped for the party?" I asked
"Yeah, there's going to be drinks and everything." he replied

I nodded, with a look of interest.  We continued to talk till we got to the guys place that's leading the party. 

"Welcome in, welcome in!" he exclaimed 

We walked inside, looking around. Soon, everybody started to play the game "Fuzzy Duck" and some other ones that include drinks. I played a bunch of these games, and drank.. a lot. 

~💜~ S.K 

I was alone at home, kanae was with kanao at the hospital. Im bored out of my mind, till i got a phone call. 

"Hey. May i get a pepperoni pizzaa??" A drunk giyuu said, while laughing.
"Giyuu- are you prank calling me." i answered
"No, not at all" he slurred his words.
"Are you drunk." i asked
"Nah.." he responded
"Your so unmature. I'm coming to get you.." i said before hanging up the phone

Jesus christ, this man still thinks he's still a teenager. I drove over to his location, luckily the houses door was wide open. I then walked into the yard, finding him drinking even more, laughing. I took the cup away from him and put it on the table.

"Jeez- how much have you drank.." i asked in a concerned tone
"Like a cup or two." he slurred his words. 
"Lets go we're leaving." i scolded
"Your going to have to make me." he laughed, before putting his hands on my waist.
"For gods sake giyuu!" i said
"Cmon butterfly." he smirked before he put his hand on my collar, unbuttoning my shirt. 
"G-giyuu- Not n-now.." i stammered , grabbing his hand and dragging him out of there. 
"You barely even know me- why are you acting like this?.." I asked him as i pushed him in the passenger seat.
"Don't act dumb, i remember everything now." he answered, still slurring his words.
"Oh- uhm." i blushed

I then started to drive, my heart beating fast. I don't know how to react- happy that he finally remembered me? or that he's insanely drunk. I stopped thinking straight when giyuu put his hand on my inner thigh. 

"We are still in the car.." i muttered
"So?" he answered.
I then turned my head back to the road, almost at Giyuu's house. 

.

As soon as we got there, i parked and looked at him. 
"I'm not leaving without you?" he said with a seductive grin. 
"Don't look at me that way." i replied.
"Not leaving..." he spoke.

I then groaned and got out of my car, as he did the same thing. He was literally stumbling when he walked. I got the hidden key under his doormat and opened his door. 

"Don't ask how I knew that." I muttered.
"Wasn't going to." he laughed drunkenly. 

I then walked inside his house and put down his keys, while he put his hands around my waist.

"That skirt is turning me on." he whispered into my ear.
"Oh really?"  I teased.
"Fuck yes." he answered.

He then pinned me onto the wall, kissing me passionately while fingering my pu$$y. 

"Already wet for me butterfly?" he smirked before kissing me again but bringing me into his room.  

Things escalated, very, very quickly... as he got to his room, he pushed me onto his bed and started to rip of all my clothes. His hand touched every single curve of my body, while the other holding my thigh. He eventually took of his own clothes, and wow- his dick shot straight up. 

"Aww, look who's hard?" I teased, before quickly making me shut up by thrusting me with his dick, while I let out a loud moan. Holy fuck, this man has a big ass dick. Not complaining though... Soon he inserted 2 fingers into my pu$$y, rubbing it back and forth. My eyes rolled back, as well as moaning. 

"Mm- do you like that?" He said, licking his fingers before thrusting me with his dick once again..

.

.

It was the next day, and my whole body was sore. Giyuu has already woken up because he wasn't next to me. I got up, my legs trembling like hell.  I somehow put on my clothes, before stumbling out the room.

"Aww, did I go too hard on you?" He joked
"Fuck you." I answered before he walked over to me and helped me keep my balance.
"You scratched my back too hard." He groaned in pain as he touched his back.
"And I can't walk. It's fair now right?" I answered before he reached in to kiss me.
"I made you breakfast." He said while walking over to the kitchen counter.
"Why thank you nice gentlemen." I teased, before someone knocked at the door.
"Who's knocking on the door?" Giyuu said before walking over to the door and opening it.
"Hey Giyuu!" Tanjiro greeted
"Oh- Tanjiro, what do you need?"He asked
"Uh, I just wanted to ask- why was there banging and screaming last night coming from your room?" Tanjiro answered
"Oh uhm.. I was watching a horror movie, I'm sorry I put the volume too high." Giyuu responded
"Alright! Just checking on you." He smiled as he walked away, muttering under his breath "is that shinobus car?.."
Giyuu then closed the door,looking at me.
"Really? A horror movie." I asked
"What would you have said?" He answered
"My friends kids was over, and they were being too loud and bumping into things." I said
".. Just go eat your breakfast." He responded

I sat down and ate my food.

"Giyuu, do you play any video games?" I asked
"Yeah I do- why?" He replied
"I don't know, I kinda want to play some." I answered
"Wanna play some of the games I have?" He responded
"Sure." I said

I followed him to his room, one of his hands around my waist. He then turned on his PS4, putting a game on.

"Here." He handed me the controller, as I sat on his lap.
"Thank you pretty princess." I joked
"Don't call me that." He responded

I started to play the game, I was moving around alot and was too focused on the game too even comprehend what I was doing. When I won the game,I jumped and landed back on giyuus lap. Yelling "YES!!"

"Fuck- Shinobu.." he groaned in pleasure as his hands went around my waist.
.
.
.
.
.
Welcome back to my YouTube channel guys.. uhm sorry if this was cringey or weird 😭😭 but hoped y'all liked it..