i can't lose you again (P12)

Disclaimer:
Pretend like tanjiro and nezuko lived at giyuus house the whole time cause I feel like it's unreasonable for tanjiro to have a house 😭😭 and they stayed at giyuus house instead. Which means that tanjiro, zentisu, insouke, kanao and nezuko are still there.
~💙~

It was a Monday, which meant I had to go to work. I got up, and got ready. I'm pretty sure everyone is still asleep, so I gotta be quiet.

When I walked downstairs, I saw shinobu making breakfast. I went up to her and hugged her from behind.

"Goodmorning butterfly." I mumbled as I gave her kisses all over.
"Goodmorning." She said back before I kissed her neck, resulting in her letting out a gasp.
"Giyuu we have work!" She scolded in a low tone, before hearing a little giggle, which sounded like someone was at the staircase.
"Did you guys see that?" Zentisu whispered, laughing.
"SHUT UP THEY WILL HEAR US." Inosuke whispered.

"Those damn kids..." I sighed.
"You're the one who let them stay." Shinobu responded.
"Yeah, your right." I answered.
"I'm going to go wake the kids!" I said loud enough so they could hear, then heard all of them running back upstairs.
"Alright!" She laughed.
I walked up the stairs and then yelled, "Breakfast is ready."
They all got up and wernt downstairs, along with me.  

We ate breakfast and waited for the 5 kids to get ready.
As soon as they did, I drove them all to school. After that me and shinobu went to work.

"Goodmorning shinobu, and Giyuu. I have some amazing news for you!" Chief oyakata exclaimed.
"Oh, what is it?" Shinobu answered.
"7 more spy's will be working with you. I will introduce you to them!" He then called their names, all of them walking in.

"Tengen Uzui."
"Obanai iguro
"Mitsuri Kanroji
"Tokito Muichiro"
"Rengoku Kyojuro
"Gyomei Himejima"
"Sanemi Shinazugawa"

I can't believe I'd meet my highschool friends again.They looked surpised to see us as well.

"Well, long time no see." I said.
"I might have did a little digging in all of your guys backstory, but nevermind that. I hope you all will do amazing in your next mission, my children." He smiled before walking back into his office..
"This is one crazy coincidence.." shinobu responded.

Me and shinobu showed them to their offices, even though she did most of the talking. We also talked to them about what has happened in their life after high school.
Shortly after we all had to do the group mission.

"Alright, today our mission is to save a hostage. It is said that she is being held hostage in a 3 story building with people guarding it every corner in that house. So, keep guard and do your best." I said in low voice as we approached the back door. They all nodded, we stood to the side as Gyomei broke down the door.

"1... 2... 3.. GO!" I yelled as I entered first.
I rushed in and shot the first guy in my sight. Everyone else except me and sanemi stayed downstairs.

"You've changed a lot bro." Sanemi whispered as we searched the rooms. We came across 3 men, I shot one as sanemi shot the other. The last one aimed his gun at me, but sanemi strangeled him quickly.
"Can't say you didn't change at all either." I grinned.
I looked into the last room, nothing except a man. I shot him and left the room.
"Clear." I spoke into the microphone attached to my ear.
"Clear for 2nd floor." Uzui spoke back.
"Remember, the hostage is a woman with blonde hair." I responded
"Copy that." Every one said.

Me and sanemi rushed to the 3rd floor, but the others already ambushed the place and was already looking for the hostage. I'm pretty sure there is still more enemies..

There was one last room that no one has checked yet. I peeked in, only to find the hostage.
I ran over to her and ripped the tape off her mouth, as well untying her from the chair.

"Thank you so much-" she gasped for air, collapsing.
"It's our job, no need to thank us." I responded.
"T-he last of them l-left.." she stuttered as she looked out the window.
"It's fine, we will get them next time."
"No-no you don't understand. They took someone!" She said in a worried tone.
"Wha- who?" I scolded
"GUYS! I CAN'T FIND SHINOBU!" Mitsuri shouted.
"What?" I said in a stern tone while looking at mitsuri.
"The girl- with purple ends and was kinda short. S-she sacrificed herself so I could get saved.." she mumbled

I then looked at the hostage in shock.
"Oh! That- That helps me so much right now." I answered angrily, not even properly processing that shinobu actually got took away.
I then walked out, leaving the others to take care of that hostage. I can't lose her again..

~💜~

"Master Douma will be very happy to hear that we have gotten you." The guy happily said.
"Excuse me.. did I hear you right? Isn't he supposed to be fucking dead?" I responded
"That's where your wrong. Don't worry, you will be very happy with him!" He exclaimed.
"I will never be happy with a fucking cheater like him." I shouted angirly.
If i knew they were taking me to Douma, I wouldn't even want to sacrifice myself for that dumb hostage.

I silently broke the ties off my wrists when the guy wasn't looking. I have to be careful, I'm on a helicopter right now.
As soon as I broke the ties, I pushed the two guys next to me off the helicopter and knifed the one sitting behind me.
I pulled out my gun and was about to shoot the pilot before I realized something. There was one more guy.

"You forgot about me sweetheart, goodnight for now." The last words I heard before getting hit by a bat, and blacking out.

.
.
.
.

Tomioka bout to pull up on that wannabe Elsa bitch!! But shinobu got kidnapped 😭😭 it's apart of the plot guys I'm sorry.. but your guys comments make my day.
Like y'all are so funny 😭😭 I might make another chapter today I have time..