Someone wants us dead. (P16)

"What- what do you mean?.. he got in a car crash?.." i spoke in shock, about to break down in tears.

"Im so sorry-" She mumbled

I cut her off, having stern tone. "What room."

"I- uhm"

"WHAT ROOM?" i yelled, my voice gradually rising.

"Its room- 56. 56 miss." I then pushed her gently off me, stumbling in my steps as i looked for room 56.

"Room 54.. room 55.. 56." i muttered to myself, using the last of my energy to walk in Giyuus room. 

"Where the fuck is he?" i shouted, out of breath. I then pushed the surgeons, seeing giyuu passed out- seriously injured.

"Miss- calm down!"

"Don't even tell me to calm down." I went closer to him, looking at him in shock.

"Your such a idiot.." i broke down in tears, putting my head down onto his chest.

"Ma'am, please. We need to help him or else he's not gonna live.." A doctor said, taking my hands off him as she helped me out the room.

"If he doesn't live, i'm putting this hospital in flames." All the doctors then had a look of panic in their faces.

"Okay we will do our best, now please go back to your own room." She said before walking back into the room, leaving me out there. 

How would we ever get in a car crash.. he's a very good driver, and is always cautious of everything. Im finding out the true story, i don't think he was the one that crashed into someone, luckily I know the exact person to call.

"Hey mitsuri! I have a huge favor for you."

"Its been forever SINCE I HAVE SEEN YOU! Well, I hope you are doing better after.. everything. But i'll do anything for you girly, what is it?" doing better- after everything. The words repeated through my head.

.

"Don't worry darling ~ I'm almost done." He whispered into my ear..

"Please.. s-stop!.." i muttered, the pain starting to grow on me. 

.

"Shinobu? Are you thereee!" 

"Y-yeah, sorry about that. Well uhm- Could you please pick me up and drive me to our office?" 

"Oh for sure, be there in 5." Mitsuri then hung up the phone.

Why is this happening? Why am i getting flashbacks?.. After all this fucking therapy, it just didn't do anything? I can't deal with this fucking shit anymore. My life is so fucked up. First, i get abused and raped by a physco maniac, then when I'm finally healed freaking giyuu gets in a car crash. Im like the unluckiest person on this planet currently. Im just gonna get ready..

Mitsuri came and picked me up, and she speeded through the streets to get to our work. As i walked inside with her, Everyone looked shocked to see me. They then started to ask me questions.

"Woah- shinobu, how can you walk.. after everything?"

"Are you feeling better?" 

"Im not here for your guilt. I'm here to figure something out."  I said before walking over to someone's computer. I turned it on, looking for the information about the car crash. I eventually found it, looking at the status. It said Giyuu, crashed into something. Cant be right.. I then looked over at the address of where it happened. 2786 W Great Avenue.. 

"Bring me to this address." 

"Yes ma'am!" Mitsuri joked, before walking with me outside. We got in the car, driving over to the address. It was near a 7/11.. which was where giyuu 'crashed into.' The wall was halfway destroyed, and it was trashed everywhere. I assumed the place was closed down, so i went over to the store across from it. I walked inside and asked for the video footage from a day ago. 

"May i ask why miss?.."

"Its for the accident from yesterday, im a CIA agent." i then showed proof to the cashier.

"But your not a officer miss.." This guy is pissing me off.

"Just show me the damn footage how about that?" 

He then brung me to the security room, going back to the footage of yesterday. It went back to when the car crash started. What. the. heck. A car fucking rammed into giyuu.. This was a literal hit and run. But why would they put false information. I need to find out more, because this is really suspicious.

"Did anyone else ask for the footage?.." 

"No ma'am.." Well. that's probably why!

"Oh these lazy ass police officers." i stormed out, thanking the poor guy and going back into mitsuris car.

"This officers just do everything wrong.." i muttered.

"Well, thats why we get paid better than them." Mitsuri laughed, she always makes me feel better.

"Exactly!" I laughed back, Mitsuri then started the car, driving back to our work.

We walked inside- seeing everyone crowded around the computer i used earlier. They all had a worried, and a mixture of shock on their faces.. when they turned around, seeing me- they then had a look of fear.. What is it now?..

"Shinobu!.. uhm please. Don't be mad.." Uzui mumbled.

"What." 

"Uh-  your gonna have to hear it yourself.." This whole thing is suspicious.

Everyone backed up, and i went in front of the computer- putting the headphones on. 

"If your hearing this, it means my plan was successful. Shinobu is traumatized and injured, while Tomioka is probably in a coma. Well, all of this was planned. By me of course, but you won't know who i am till later on.. hopefully. But, I can do whatever i want. I have the power to do anything. Im getting payback on both of you, So..sleep tight!.." 

"Thats.. Interesting!.." I said, trying to hide the fact i was mad but it was obvious i was pissed off. Even mitsuri looked scared..

"We.. are sorry shinobu.." Muichiro said, everyone nodded in agreement.

"Not your fault." I walked away, sitting at my desk.

.

.

Im having to much fun with these plot twists. Im sorry i haven't been posting, I'm so busy with school. But i hope you liked the 1st chapter of my other story, i will probably be posting another chapter today or tomorrow. Have a good day/night!! I have another idea for a book.. thats all I'm gonna say though.. Im probably gonna be posting it after this story is done.