Ch.179 I'm your best choice

💜💜

Next morning.

YN opens her eyes, she raises her head and looks at Tavish. Who was looking at her only.

YN : you like what you watching Tavish.

Tavish tucking YN's hair behind her ear : Of course Wifey, watching you is my favorite thing.

After speaking, Tavish kisses YN's forehead.

YN smiling : I love you Tavish.

Tavish caressing YN's cheek : I love you too Wifey.

Tavish starts caressing YN's back from inside the blanket.

YN narrows her eyes : What are you doing?

Tavish smirked : Just enjoying your skin Wifey.

YN hitting Tavish on the shoulder : pervert.

Tavish bites YN's cheek : only for you Wifey.

Tavish kisses YN on the cheek.

YN removes Tavish's hand and sits up. As soon as YN sits, her blanket slides down. Tavish sees YN's bossom.

Tavish looking at YN's bossom : You are so tempting Wifey.

Listening to Tavish, YN looks at Tavish.

YN rolls her eyes looking at Tavish : Where are your eyes Tavish?

Tavish smiles looking at YN's face. : Apni Wifey par.

YN nods her head after listening to Tavish. And she picks up Tavish's shirt lying on the floor and wears it.

YN gets up from the bed and goes towards the balcony.
She opens the balcony gate. And she was about to go further when someone held her hand.
YN turns and looks at Tavish with confusion.

Tavish : This is not our house Wifey, you cannot go to the balcony like this.

YN : Why? Are you jealous?

Tavish pulls YN closer to him.
YN places her hands on Tavish's shoulders.

Tavish looks at YN's face : Wifey, I am not jealous. That's not my nature. But I am possessive of my things. out more. And you are my most prized possession. And my life line.

YN put her arms around Tavish's neck : My dear hubby, aren't you too possessive?

Tavish looking into YN's eyes : obviously I am Wifey. Any doubt.

YN smiling : No way.

YN kisses Tavish on the cheek. And she moves away from Tavish and goes to the washroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Central Jail

Jaideep was digging at this time. tiredness was clearly visible on his face, Some other prisoners were also digging.
After some time, Jaideep stops digging and sits leaning against a tree. And looks at his hands.

Jaideep looking at his hands: The hands which once held guns, what are those hands doing today?
All this is happening only because of Tavish.

Jaideep grinds his teeth in anger.
After some time Jaideep gets up and goes to eat. But he saw that there was nothing left to eat.

Jaideep angrily, himself : Karna kya chahta hai Tavish ? Ek din khaana milta hai to dusre din bhukha rehna padta hai. Zinda rehne laayak zindagi mil rahi hai mujhe. Aur pata nahi kya karna chahta hai Tavish?