chapter 8.

💜🫶

Next Day..

Tavish's eyes open, and he sees YN sleeping on top of him.
Tavish makes her sleep next to him and kisses her on the forehead. And goes to the washroom wearing his pants.

YN opens her eyes after Tavish leaves. At this time there was hatred in YN's eyes along with tears.. she sits on the bed and puts on Tavish's shirt...
YN glances at Tavish's mobile on the side table.. she takes a look at the washroom door and then looks at the phone.. After thinking for a moment she picks up Tavish's phone...

YN takes Tavish's phone and starts doing something..
After about 5 minutes, she puts Tavish's phone on the side table.. There is a strange smile on her face..

Just then the door of the washroom opens. And Tavish comes out.. YN looks at Tavish. Tavish put a towel around his waist. water dripped from his hair.
Tavish was looking very handsome! She also keeps looking at him for a moment, then turns her gaze away..

Tavish coming to YN, good morning baby after speaking he Kissed YN on the cheek YN makes fists of her hands.

after seeing YN fist a devil smile come on his face.
Then in YN's ear,
baby your hatred has a different fun. Saying this he bites YN's earlobe. She closes her eyes. Tavish laughs seeing YN's face..

YN opens her eyes, pushes Tavish a little, gets up from the bed and goes to the washroom.. Tavish stares at the washroom door for a while and then goes towards the closets.
YN standing in front of the mirror in the washroom looking at her face.

YN: hating you made me hate myself. You have destroyed my dignity and my self respect.
you're making me use. You're using me Just for your sexual satisfaction. I really hate you Tavish Singhania really hates you..

YN gets under the shower. And throws away the shirt that she was wearing.
After a while she wears a bathrobe and stands in front of the mirror.. her eyes were red because of crying.

YN: control YN!! you can't be weak.. not at all..

Tavish was waiting for YN in the room.

Tavish: why hasn't she come out yet
Saying this, Tavish knocks on the bathroom door.

Tavish: YN open the door.. she quickly opens the door and comes out. She was a little nervous.!

Tavish cold expression,
waiting for me to knock.

YN panicking,
No. I forgot to bring clothes so...

Tavish in the middle,
you were waiting for me to go.
Baby there is nothing that is hidden from me I've already seen everything...
and you're wearing a bathrobe anyway.
Then in YN's ear,
Don't worry, I'm not going to do anything now. pulls away from her by speaking.

Tavish: I'm waiting for you downstairs.
Come Fast.
Tavish goes away after speaking.

YN looks at the washroom once, and then goes to the closets room.

After a while YN stands in front of the dressing table. YN wore black colored dress.

YN looks at the dressing table once before leaving wearing heels

YN goes to the dining hall and sits on the chair. Tavish was already there.

Seeing YN Tavish says,
Looking hot baby,,

YN does not say anything after listening to Tavish.

Tavish glaring at YN,
Don't you dare to ignore me baby.

YN closing her eyes and taking a deep breath, "thanks for your compliment.
Taehyung has a deep smile on his face after listening to YN.

Tavish: baby will you go shopping today.
YN who was picking up the spoon to eat.
She stops listening to Tavish.

She looks at Tavish in confusion,
Because Tavish only forbade her to go out of this house.

Tavish sensing YN's gaze,
We are going to London tomorrow baby so today you will go for shopping.
Saying this, Tavish gets up from his chair.

YN standing up, i have nowhere to go,
After listening to her, Tavish smiles and rubs his hand on his neck.
Then with a jerk he grabs both YN's arms and pulls her close to him.. YN gets scared of Tavish's sudden action.

Tavish looking into YN's eyes,
you will do what i tell you.
You don't have the capability to refuse Tavish Singhania. You are my only need which I am carrying with me. Got it.
Saying this he leaves YN with a jolt, she collides with the dining table.

Tavish in a cold voice,
You will go shopping now.
because i want, Saying this, Tavish leaves from there.

Tears welled up in YN's eyes. YN raises her head to see. all the servants were looking at her. Some had sympathy for YN and some had hatred..

YN closes her eyes and in her mind,
This need of yours will overwhelm you Tavish Singhania..!

Then a guard comes and bows his head and says,
Ma'am, please come...
YN comes out without saying anything and sits in the car.. YN's car stops outside a big mall after 15 minutes.. YN comes out of the car. Four bodyguards were with her.

When she goes inside the mall, she sees that the mall was empty.
YN looks at a guard with surprise.

1 Bodyguard: ma'am, The boss ordered that you go shopping alone..
YN gets irritated listening to guard..
She was also getting angry but she could not do anything now.

YN has to go shopping even against her will.
YN reaches home after one and half hours and directly goes to her room....

Byee .....