Ch. 147 Wifey are you jealous.

💜💜

Jay takes Meghna outside the institute.
Jay makes Meghna sit on the bonnet of the car.
Meghna was crying with her head resting on Jay's chest.

Jay caressing Meghna's head : Sshhh Meghna, you are absolutely fine. Nothing has happened.

Meghna crying : I am not fine. Today for the first time I felt so weak.
Not being able to see has never felt so bad to me.
but today..  Jay, if I could see today he wouldn't even be able to touch me. When both of you were fighting. So I would not have remained helpless, standing there crying.

Jay facing Meghna's face: enough Meghna. Tum kuch bhi bol rahi ho.

Meghna crying : sachayi bol rahi hu main.

Jay took Meghna's face in his hands, wiping her tears. : Meghna, your inability to see is not a weakness of yours.
You should feel proud of yourself that you kept that bastard away from you.
Being able to see or not doesn't change anything Meghna. That bastard would still try to touch you.

Meghna stops crying after listening to Jay.

Jay caresses Meghna's cheek : Meghna, no matter what kind of girl she is. Blind, dumb, or lame. In the eyes of the beasts she is just a girl.
Which they use for their cruelty. Your blindness is not your weakness, it is your strength. Meghna.

Meghna low voice :  I do not think so..

Jay with a small smile : If you don't feel like it, you need to feel it

Jay with a small smile : If you don't feel like it, you need to feel it. Man can be whatever he wants. Till now it is under confidence. It is useless. If over confidence is wrong then under confidence is also wrong.
You will have to become confident yourself. that your own absence doesn't hurt so much. So tell me you will be confident.

Meghna nods : Hmm I will definitely.

Jay looking at Meghna's face: And as for protecting you, I am there for that. Always with you always beside you.

Hearing Jay's words brings a smile on Meghna's face.

Seeing Meghna's smile, a smile appears on Jay's face. Jay starts looking at Meghna.

 Jay starts looking at Meghna