Ch. 93

💜💜

Next Morning

Tavish and YN were sleeping hugging each other.

Both had only one blanket on their bodies. The clothes of both were lying scattered here and there.

YN opens her eyes cursing because of the sunlight coming through the window. YN's eyes go to Tavish as soon as she opens her eyes.

 YN's eyes go to Tavish as soon as she opens her eyes

YN caressing Tavish's hair and kisses him on his forehead

YN caressing Tavish's hair and kisses him on his forehead. Sitting on the bed, YN picks up Tavish's shirt from the floor and wears it.

YN was about to get out of bed when Tavish pulled YN by her waist. YN falls and her back touches Tavish's chest.

Tavish in YN's ear : Where are you going Wifey?

YN turns her head and looks at Tavish : We can't stay on the bed the whole day, we have to go home.

Tavish hiding his face in YN's neck : Itni bhi kya jaldi hai Wifey..

YN pouting : Jaldi hai Tavish.. it's my birthday. Who stays in the same room the whole day on their birthday?

After listening to YN, Tavish lifts his face from her neck and looks at her.

Tavish kissing on YN's nose : you are so innocent Wifey..

YN smiling : Hmm.. i am... But in a few cases.. otherwise I am not innocent..

Tavish caressing YN's cheeks : Hmm that's true..

YN : Ok now leave me.. I want to be ready..

After listening to her, Tavish leaves her.
She gets up and goes to the washroom.

Tavish put on his pants and went outside.
Aur dur tak samundar ka paani dekhne lagta hai.
Some moments come front of Tavish's eyes.

FLASHBACK

YN was sitting on the bed with her mouth puffed up.

Tavish sitting next to YN : What happened Baby..?