Tavish's Anger!

💜💜

YN goes to the room and sits on the bed. YN's eyes go to her mehandi. YN looks at Mehndi for some time, then goes to the washroom.. She washes her hands and comes out.

YN looks at her mehandi, the color of mehandi was very dark, seeing this YN smiles bitterly.

YN: Mumma used to say that the darker the color of henna, the more the husband loves her. But here everything is different. My future husband does not love me, I am his obsession.
Then YN calls Kabir.

YN: Kabir, here is another member in this house. Jaksh Singhania. Suyash Singhania's son!

Kabir: WHAT.....where did he come from now?

YN: Do I know! But he doesn't look innocent but it doesn't look bad either. I am not getting any negative vibes from him.

Kabir: YN you can't trust someone just like that!

YN: i know! That's why I will know everything thoroughly first.

Kabir: Hmm that's good!

YN: By the way are you coming tomorrow or not tomorrow is the wedding!

Kabir: yes will come. Can't miss this day. YN does not say anything on Kabir's talk. She cuts the call.

The mysterious smile appears on Kabir's face, Jimmy serving coffee to Kabir,

Jimmy: so now what is the secret of this smile.?

Kabir taking a sip of coffee,: You will come to know that soon.

Jimmy: You are against YN or..???

Kabir gets angry in the middle : what the hell are you talking about jimmy? You know very well what YN is to me!

Jimmy: I know, but there is also a fact that tomorrow YN will join Tavish forever. And Tavish is the king of the underworld. Our biggest target. and YN will be attached to him.

Kabir looking ahead : Whatever happens, I will never let anything happen to YN! She is very special to me.. Whatever happens to Tavish, I will not let even a single scratch on YN.
While speaking this, there was full determination in Kabir's eyes that he will not let anything happen to YN.

SINGHANIA PALACE

YN was about to take out her clothes to change when Tavish comes into the room.

YN looking Tavish : now what?? Tavish doesn't say anything, he goes ahead and holds YN's hand and takes her outside.

Tavish takes YN to the lift. And press the button for the 4th floor. YN looks at Tavish with confusion. But doesn't say anything.

The lift stops, Tavish and YN exit.
This was Tavish's floor! And YN came on this floor for the first time!

Tavish putting his hand on YN's waist,
This is our floor Baby!! you will be here from tomorrow night.
You had not seen it yet, so I have brought your prison to see.
After listening to Tavish, YN starts looking at him.

Tavish (Evil smiling) : don't look like that Baby!
this is the truth. this is your prison you will be here for the rest of your life.. "Humesha Meri Bankar"!
YN stares at Tavish after listening to Tavish.
There was nothing to say because Tavish was telling the truth. YN is going to remain in his captivity.

Tavish takes YN to his room.. There was a password lock on the door of the room. Tavish's room is the biggest room in the entire palace. The theme of the room was gray and black which looked quite creepy.

YN looks at the whole room. There were many antiques pieces in the room.. A big balcony and the biggest thing is YN's photo on the wall.! Some photos were of YN. And there were some photos in which both Tavish and YN were. YN was looking at all the photos.

Tavish back hugging YN,
how was our room?

YN: our?

Tavish kisses YN on the shoulder,
Hmm, OUR! Tomorrow night you'll be in our same room on our bed!

YN turn and look at Tavish,
Tavish was also looking at YN.

YN: What you told me two years ago, is it true? If yes then I want to know the whole thing.

Tavish(evil smiling): Baby so desperate.. hmm not bad you'll know that on our first night.

YN glaring at Tavish: we'll never have a first night..

Tavish: actually right! It won't be the first night because it's a long time ago already happened, but it will be our first night after marriage.

YN (angrily): you can't get close to me!

Tavish pulls YN close to him and looks into her eyes,: You think you can stop me from coming close to you. YN doesn't say anything, she just looks into Tavish's eyes.
Because she knew that if Tavish wanted to come close to her, she would not be able to stop him.

YN turns away from Tavish and says angrily,
You know.. you're so bad! Don't know what you have done with so many girls then too....

Tavish angrily high voice: YN!
YN will be silent when Tavish shouts. And nervously looks at Tavish.

Tavish holds both the arms of YN and says while gritting his teeth,
i am anything.. but I'm not a characterless.
Till date only one girl has come closest to me in my life. that's you!
There is no dearth of girls behind Tavish Singhania but no one could come close to me. It is only you who has touched Tavish Singhania's body. That night not only you but I also lost my virginity. And one more thing today I have heard this thing from your mouth. but next time you won't be able to speak. Got it!

YN just nods.

Tavish tightening his grip : words YN...

YN holding back her tears : yes yes...

Tavish leaves YN's hand as soon as he hears her answer.

Tavish (loudly shout) : OUT!

YN looks at Tavish in shocked.

Tavish again shout : I SAID OUT YN!

YN quickly leaves,
Tavish goes to his bar to vent his anger!

*************************************************************

" A Mysterious Mafia And His Wife "21+जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें