Ch 94.

💜💜

The sound of gunfire creates panic all around the temple.. Everyone gets scared after hearing the sound of the bullet, and starts running here and there.

Tavish and Kabir who were standing pointing guns at each other. They looks at the other side.

Kabir's eyes widen with shocked after seeing the scene in front of him. And Tavish's eyes turn cold.

YN had fallen in front of them. The bullet had hit YN.

YN's eyes were on Tavish.
Tavish quickly goes to YN and sits down.

Tavish putting his hand on YN's cheek : Wifey..

YN with half open eyes : Tavish i.......

YN's eyes close as soon as she says this.

Tavish lifts YN in his arms.

Kabir clears the way.

it was crowded because of the rush

That's when Kabir's eyes go to SP. Who was standing completely numb in his place.

Kabir Going to SP : What are you doing here?

SP does not say anything on Kabir's talk.

Kabir shaking SP by the shoulder, shouting : SP.

SP comes scenes in a trembling voice : Y....YN....

Kabir Seeing the condition of SP : Tavish has taken YN to the hospital.

After listening to Kabir, SP quickly goes towards his car. And leaves for the hospital.

Kabir also leaves for the hospital.

.............................................................................................................

On the other hand,
Riya ji suddenly started getting nervous. : what is this feeling.. YN she is fine na.. yea she's fine.. today is her birthday. God please meri bachi ko safe rakhna..

.............................................................................................................

In car

Tavish was driving the car, YN was on the passenger seat. Her eyes were closed and blood was oozing from her stomach.

Tavish holding YN's blood-soaked hand : nothing will happen Wifey, Just don't lose your senses.

YN slowly with closed eyes : i can't anymore it's hurting.

Tavish squeezes YN's hand : A little more time Wifey..

Tavish was driving the car when the traffic starts.
Seeing the traffic, Tavish closes his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Tavish opens his eyes and calls someone,

Tavish In a cold voice: Clear the traffic on the way to the hospital. Right Now...

Tavish disconnects the call.

Tavish looks at YN. YN is breathing heavily looking at Tavish with half-open eyes,

Tavish low voice : Poison is spreading.

YN trembling voice : Tavish....

Tavish kissing YN on the forehead : just a little Wifey.. I promise main tumhe Marne nahi dunga.

YN looking at Tavish : I trust you.

Traffic clears in a while.
Tavish drives fast and reaches the hospital in no time.