Ch. 178 How could you Tavish

💜💜

Night Time

In Pune.

At this time YN was standing outside the construction site, some other people were also standing with her.
YN was looking at her watch with tensed expression.
Just then a man comes towards YN.

YN looking at that man: Tell me something good Jiten.

Jiten looking at YN : Sorry ma'am but there is no good news

Jiten looking at YN : Sorry ma'am but there is no good news. I searched a lot but no hotel room is vacant.

YN says angrily, irritate tone : What the hell? Aise kaise aaj hi saare hotels full hogaye? What should I do now? I can't even go back to Mumbai at this time of night.

Jiten thinking something : Ma'am if you don't have any problem then you can stay at my house.

Hearing Jiten's words, YN looks at Jiten.

Jiten was the head engineer of this new café. YN had met him only today.

In the situation YN lived in, she could not trust anyone like that.
And at this time YN could not put her child in danger.

YN : No thanks Jiten. I will manage.

YN starts walking ahead.

YN comes to the side of the road and looks around. The entire road was empty. There was silence everywhere.

YN placing her hand on her stomach, making face : I'm hungry. Rehne ka baad me dekhti hu
First I need to eat something.

YN starts searching for any nearby restaurant on her phone.

Then from behind : ma'am, are you here till now?

On hearing this, YN turns and sees Jiten standing there.

YN, looking at Jiten, in her mind : ughh kya chepu hai. Ek baar mana kiya fir peeche aagaya.

Jiten : Ma'am, it's night. You are pregnant. Then you will get worried in such a situation.

YN forcefully smile : hmm vo a.. actually I..

YN had just said this and then the light of the headlights falls on YN and Jiten.
YN turns her head and looks towards the light.
The light goes off within a few moments.
YN's eyes get big as soon as she sees that car.
Jiten looks at the car with confusion.

Just then the car door opens and Tavish gets down from the car. Tavish moves his steps towards YN and Jiten.

Jiten looking at Tavish with shocked : Tavish Singhania.

Tavish raises his eyebrow : Great you recognise me. Then why can't you recognise my Wifey?

Tavish places his hand on YN's waist.