Ch. 168

💜💜

SINGHANIA PALACE

Night Time

YN looking at the laptop screen : Tavish, I agree that the World Cup is going on right now, and I don't follow cricket that much, but that doesn't mean I haven't watched Sachin Tendulkar's biopic.

Tavish played Sachin Tendulkar's biopic movie.

Tavish placing his hand on YN's shoulder : i know Wifey, tumne dekhi hogi par aaj hum yahi dekhenge. Coz tumhe aisi vaisi movies dekhna allow nahi hai.

YN stared at Tavish : Tumhe abhi bhi vo baat yaad hai Tavish. Are you serious.

Tavish rubbing his nose with YN's nose : Main kuch nahi bhulta hu Wifey. Aur main jo kehta hu vo serious hi hota hai.

YN irritating : Whatever Tavish. But I have watched this movie many times, I want to watch a romantic movie.

Tavish paused for a moment, looking into YN's eyes. : I don't care Wifey. No matter how many times you have seen this movie, if you want to watch movie now, you will have to watch this one.

Tavish starts looking at the laptop screen.

YN stares at Tavish for a few moments and starts looking back at the laptop screen.
Because YN still wanted to watch a movie.
YN rests her head on Tavish's shoulder.

After about an hour, Tavish turns his head and sees YN, who was sleeping with her head on his shoulder.
Tavish closes the laptop and keeps it on the nightstand. And makes YN lie down comfortably on the bed.

As soon as Tavish lies down, YN hugs Tavish.
Tavish takes YN in his arms and kisses her hair.

Next Morning

YN rubs her face on Tavish's chest and opens her eyes. YN raises her head and looks at Tavish whose eyes were closed.

YN got up a little and whispered in Tavish's ear. : I know tum jag rahe ho. So acting band karo.

Tavish with his eyes closed : Wifey main acting nahi karta.

Tavish opens his eyes after saying this.

YN kissing Tavish's cheek : Ok my dear hubby. Well Today I woke up early.

Tavish removing his hands from YN's waist : Yes and you have to do exercise now.

YN's face falls as soon as she hears Tavish's words. YN looks at Tavish with puppy eyes.

Tavish stood up : No puppy eyes Wifey.
You will have to do exercise.

YN making face : I don't want to do any exercise. I don't feel like it at all.

 I don't feel like it at all