! Romance in The Air !

💜💜

Next morning...

YN wakes up, she checks her phone and goes to the washroom.. she comes after taking a bath. She gets ready and again watches Tavish's intimacy video on her phone.

YN watching that video : I am definitely emotional but not stupid, you've used that to me before. Now I will not make the mistake of trusting you. Saying this, she calls someone.

YN on call : I have sent you a video, if there is any fault in that video then tell me. And one more thing check the video carefully,
YN disconnects the call..

YN was going out of the room when she bumped into Tavish. She was about to fall when Tavish grabbed her by the waist... Both were looking into each other's eyes..

Tavish smirked: Wifey you fell into my arms when i came.. so desperation...huh..

YN in the same position : Excuse me, I bumped into you, and you caught me. I did not..

Tavish : so leave you??

YN (irritate) : Yes..

Tavish (evil smile) : Ok..! Saying this he leaves her. YN falls down. She keeps her hand on her waist and looks at Tavish with surprise.

Tavish Evil smiling sitting on tiptoes :
What happened Wifey you only said leave me!!!!

Tavish Evil smiling sitting on tiptoes :What happened Wifey you only said leave me!!!!

YN Staring at Tavish: you made me fall!!

Tavish in a cold voice: A.. AA.. I didn't make you fall, you were about to fall yourself. I saved you but you had to choose yourself to fall. telling me to leave.. While saying all this, Tavish was looking into YN's eyes.

Tavish stands up and extends his hand.
She sometimes looks at Tavish's hands and sometimes at Tavish's face.

Tavish Coldly : hold on Wifey without me you can't get up.. YN looks at Tavish after listening to Tavish.
YN felt as if Tavish was telling her something other than these things.. she stands up holding Tavish's hand.

YN: I'm going down YN starts going down after speaking.

Tavish : Wifey. You bring my breakfast..
Tavish goes to the washroom.

YN goes down from the lift. Everyone was having breakfast now.

Sheetal Looking at YN : Today also you late..

YN smiling : Yeah!! There is a rule of time here.
Should it be early or late..

Komal laughs at YN's words.
Sheetal glaring at komal.

YN to Daisy : Tavish and my breakfast!!

Daisy : ma'am just getting ready..

YN's eyes go to Tina.
who was ignoring her. YN smiles obliquely after seeing Tina.

Daisy brings breakfast.

YN says thanks and goes away with breakfast.

Sheetal to Jaideep: Don't you think This is a bit out of control.