Chapter 51

Author's Pov

Indrajith was packing his things to leave to Chennai to attend his periyamma's younger son's wedding.

Vaanathi and Krishna didn't want to go to a place where their daughter-in - law got disrespected.

Magizhini was also not in a condition to travel so they used it as an excuse to avoid the function.

Indrajith completed his packing for two days. He looked out for Magizhini in her room before leaving to the airport but she was not there.

He went to the hall. He saw his Amma and appa there.

Kezhambitiya.... Vaanathi asked.

Ama Maa.... He replied.

Ava enga..... He asked.

Garden la irupa...... Vaanathi said.

He looked at the time... It's 5.30pm in the evening.

Indha time la eduku ava vezhiya iruka... Irritating idiot..... He cursed and went to the garden.

Magizhini was sitting on the same garden bench with Bruno beside her. Her eyes lost its liveliness.

Yeii.... She turned to Indrajith hearing his usual way of calling her.

Eduku di Inga indha time la iruka..... He yelled.

She just blankly looked at him and muttered ...... Sorry.

Uff... Inga paaru naa two days iruka maten... Keep my baby safe.. Time ku tablets sapadu..... Un kevamala buthiya en baby kitta katadha....... He said and lowered to the level of her bump.

He caressed it lovingly and looked at her. The usual Magizh who look at him when he does that wasn't there anymore. She was staring at something else not him.

He got up and left from there. A drop of tear left her eyes. She immediately wiped it and caressed her big bump.

She is now in her 8th month. The love she expected from him didn't show up. So she started accepting her life as it is and she is waiting for her baby.

Indrajith bit bye to his parents and went to the airport. He started his travel to Chennai with lots of expectations and plans.

Time skip

The flight reached Chennai. He called his periyappa and informed him about his arrival at the Chennai International Airport.

(Indrajith oru cab pudichu vanduru pa..... His periyappa Said and hung up the phone)

He hired a cab and went to his family home. He payed the cab and looked at the decorated home for his brother's wedding.

A smile formed on his lips.

He carried his bags and went inside. The family members were rushing here and there instructing the event planner how they want the things to be.

A group of his cousins were sitting along with the groom and teasing him but none noticed his presence.

He saw his Aarthi periyamma there.

He called her with any second thoughts........ Periyamma.

She turned to the source of voice.... Her smile faded seeing him but she forced a smile on her face and neared.

Indrajith, varamata nu nenachen vanduta........ His Aarthi periyamma asked.

Indrajith didn't understand the real meaning behind her words and said..... Namma veetu function ku naa varama epdi periyamma.