Chapter 22

Author's Pov

Magizhini, Vaanathi and Krishna reached home from the resort they booked for the wedding.

Magizh was still crying.

Magizh iru aarathi edukanum... Vaanathi said.

Venam ma Please ... She denied.

Summa iru nee... Krishna ivazha pathukonga.... Vaanathi said and went inside.

Magizh looked around. Everyone's eyes were on her. She lowered her head .

Vaanathi came with the aarathi thattu and took aarathi for magizh alone. That moment Indrajith's car entered the compound.

He got down and noticed the things going around. Vaanathi looked at him and then looked at magizh..

Magizh nee uzhzha vaa... Vaanathi took her inside. Magizh turned and looked at Indrajith who is looking at them with his arms crossed.

Maa Unga paiyan vezhiya irukaru... She said.

Magizh adellam irukattum nee seekram room ku poi lock paniko..... Vaanathi tried to protect magizh from his harsh words but it was too late.

Indrajith already entered the home and watched the way his mom is trying to protect her.

Evlo Super ah protect panringa indha jenmatha.... He yelled.

Everyone looked at him.

You all fooled me wisely .... My family fooled me.... He said with tears in his eyes.

He sat on the couch holding his head.

Krishna looked at the pathetic condition of his son and went near him. He kept his hands on Indrajith's shoulder..

Indrajith swatted Krishna's hand away.

Don't you dare touch me appa.... He roared and started breaking the vase kept there for decor.

Everyone flinched seeing this ruthless behavior of him.

Indrajith.... Krishna tried to hold him.

Stay away appa.... Amma neega aasa patta mathiri nadathitingala...... How could you do this to me amma.... En nithya va evlo love pannen nu ungazhuku teriyum still you did this to me..... He cried.

Maa.. Avar azhuraru ellam ennala thaane... Magizh held Vaanathi's hands and said.

Don't put the blame on you Magizh..... Vaanathi whispered to Magizh.

Dei we will do everything for your good..... Vaanathi said.

Kadavule I like him. I agree but I never wanted to enter his life like this... Idha yethir pathiruka mataru... His tears hurts me.... Magizh thought as she doesn't have the bravery to talk.

(nee ipdiye pinathitu iru.. Unna nalla pesuvan jolly ah ketitu iru... Author's mind voice)

Oh really.... He asked in a caustic tone. Magizh might not understand that tone but the elders they are not immatured not to understand the change in the tone.

Indrajith we know you love Nithya... Ippo ava illa but magizh unna nalla pathutu pa.... Vaanathi said.

Magizh Magizh Magizh... Enna apdi indha anadhai kitta pathinga eppovum indha naai pathi thaan pesuringa... En Nithya edathula indha anadha naaya...how could you even compare them... She is no less than a flesh trader....... Indrajith yelled on top of his voice.

Magizh didn't understand anything else he said... His words anadhai was ringing in her ears.

Anadhaya appo ivanga yaarum enaku sondham illaya.... Ippo kalyanam aagiruchula innum naa anadhaya.... Magizh was shocked hearing such words. Her world got struck in that word orphan and that's for good too.. Magizh is too soft nature to handle his venomous words.