Chapter 36

Author's Pov

Swetha was sleeping in her room covering herself with the thick quilt. Her beautiful sleep got disturbed by the "bumpy ride" ringtone of her phone.

She jerked out of the bed and looked around.

Shit.... Evan da adhu kalailaye kadupethitu...... She cursed and grabbed her continously ringing phone.

Phone Conversation

Swetha - Swe, Suganya - Sug

Swe: Sollu ma.....

Sug: innum endrikalaya nee...

Swe : nalaiku college reopen aprom enga thoonga mudiyum adan.... Sari ippo eduku call paninga ma...

Sug: hey Vaanathi call panirunda..Magizh kum Indrajith early morning la irundu call paniruka avanga edukalayam. So edachum problem ah irukumo nu bayandu call panna. Naathaan Swetha va poii paaka solren nu sonnen.

Swe: maa veetu watchman, servant ko call panna avangazhe solla poranga.

Sug: family matter ah irukumo nu thaan avanga kitta kekala. So konjam ennanu poi paaru naanum seekram veetuku varen.

Suganya hung up the call.

Phone conversation ended.

Swetha tried calling Magizh but she didn't answer her call.

Phone edukama apdi enna thaan panrazho. Iru unna..... Swetha got ready and left to Magizh's home.

Here on the other side.

Magizhini was sitting on the floor, hugging her knees and crying repeatedly thinking about the humiliation she faced because of the person she loves.

Enna kadaisi varaikum nambave illa. Appa amma illadava na thirudi yah...

Evlo kevalama enna judge panni vachurukaru...... En mela yaarume anba iruka matangala....she worried about her pathetic life.

I thought he will protect me from everything..... But today he let his friend to put a blame on me and he supported her and not me......... She cried.

Enaku yaarume illaya..... She cried.

Swetha parked her car and entered the house...

She got shocked to see Magizh sitting on the floor crying silently starting at something aimlessly.

Swetha rushed to her.....

Magizhini... Ennachu di... Yen ipdi iruka....... Swetha asked.

Magizhini just got out of her pool of thoughts. When her eyes landed on Swetha, her cries worsened.

Ennachu di. Yen azhura..... Swetha asked.

Swetha.... Enna inga irundu kootitu podi please....... Magizhini pleaded.

Sari ok but ennachu solludi....... Swetha asked.

Please di enna kootitu po..... Please..... Magizhini pleaded again.

Swetha understood something is wrong otherwise Magizh will not cry like this. So she decided her take Magizh to her home.

Sari vaa.... Swetha helped her up.

Dress change panitu variya..... Swetha asked.

Yen di enna mathiri low class ah dress panirunda koottitu poga matiya.... Unakum prestige problem ah..... Magizhini asked.

Yeii ennadi ipdi laa pesura.... Vaa polam... Inimel ipdi enkitta pesadha..... Swetha said and took Magizh with her.

Magizhini didn't bother to lock the door or do anything. She was completely broken by the humiliation.