Chapter 66

Author's Pov

Magizhini was in deep sleep. The time she usually wakes up also passed. She was sleeping peacefully on the bed, with his right palm under her cheek, she was holding his hands tightly.

Indrajith was wide awake and was looking at her for long. He woke up at his usual time. The first thing landed in his eyes was her sleeping beside him like a baby.

He gently touched her cheek..... Her face reflected innocence.

Evlo naazh indha face fake.... Ava nadikura nu thappa nenachirupen....... Indrajith thought for a second.

No Indrajith ini ellam nalla nadakum. Leave the past behind and live the moment. Give her happiness and give her back the smile she lost....... Indrajith said to himself.

He found her eyeballs moving behind her closed eyelids .

She groaned a little and intertwined her fingers with his hand which was under her cheek.

She slowly opened her eyes. She panicked a little to see his face this close.

She immediately got up. She sat there holding her head.

Ennachu magizhini..... Indrajith asked her concerned about her.

It took her few minutes to recall everything happened last night. She looked at him blankly.

Ennachu di.... Are you ok..... He asked again.

She nodded her head and got out of the bed.

Magizhini..... He called her.

Give me some time... Naa konjam comfortable aagikuren..... She said and left the room.

He was hurt a bit seeing this.

Nethu Nalla thane pesuna ippo ennachu..... He asked himself.

Nee drama panra nu nenachirupa.... You have done that several times.. Avazha hurt pannanum nu.... So ava apdi nenachalum thappilla..... His conscience said.

En behavior oda consequences yosikama neraya thappu paniten.... Ippo ellam sari panitu vaazhanum nu nenakuren still It's haunting me..... You have to reap what you sow........ He told himself and entered the bathroom to refresh.

Magizhini was in her room. She came out of the bathroom after refreshing. She sat on the bed and rewinded everything that happened last night in her mind.

Ellam unmai thana Magizh. Indha anadhaya thaan avaruku pudikade.... Oruvela idellam..... She couldn't even think of it as a drama... Because she knows how hurt she will be if this is a part of his drama for hurting her..

Magizh, idellam unmai thana.... Puriyala... Bayama iruku.. Venam namba venam... Please unaku eduvu. Venam........ She was in deep thoughts.

That moment, Indrajith entered her room opening the door. His eyes were on her, she was looking at him blankly.

He closed the door and sat beside her on the bed. She didn't look at him after he sat beside her.

Edachum kekanuma Magizhini...... He initiated the conversation.

She shook her head..

Poi solra... Neraya keka irukunu puridu... Kezhu...... He said.

Enaku Romba bayama iruku..... She said.

Eduku Bayam....... He asked her.

Neenga idellam poi, ungala  marubadiyum namba vachu hurt paniruvingalo  nu bayama iruku...... I have had enough. Idhuku mela edayum endure panna  enaku strength illa... Seekram saaga poren.... please idellam poi naa idhu vename.... Enaku irukura naazhachum azhama irukanum nu aasa...... She said looking at the wall aimlessly.